Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes me too. I want this car in front of my house. I have decorate my house well and this car makes it perfect. I have get many ideas of decor from the net and also have buy area rugs from the Rugsandblinds.

·
Registered
730 Posts
If the boot is a tight fit for a set or two of clubs (have to contort/flip/etc), the backseat should be a-ok w/ an inexpensive movers-blanket to protect the interior surfaces!

It'll be cool to put a bike-rack on the back as well, I've been looking around for one (something that I can use on all/most of my cars, adaptable to trunklid and/or hatch).

·
Registered
143 Posts
It'll be cool to put a bike-rack on the back as well, I've been looking around for one (something that I can use on all/most of my cars, adaptable to trunklid and/or hatch).
Have you seen the MB bike-rack? (In the CLA brochure)

Rear-mounted bicycle carrier. The convenient, lockable bicycle carrier is available in two versions which allow two or three bicycles to be carried securely. The carrier is simply fitted on to the trailer coupling. Each bicycle rail is designed for a maximum payload of 30 kg. An ingenious folding mechanism means that the boot lid can still be accessed without difficulty. The carrier can be folded quickly and easily for space-saving storage when not in use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts