Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I was wandering internet for CLA250 videos and pictures when I stumbled into this wonderful forum. I live in Massachusetts and put order on a CLA two weeks ago. It is Mountain Grey Edition 1 and my dealer told me that it is expected to arrive on September 14th. Really cannot wait to drive it around!

·
Registered
65 Posts
please post pictures and video when you receive it!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mine should be here around the same time. Got notification today that my Edition 1 docked in Long Beach today!! So close, but yet so far!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wildfox,

Most likely your car is here in the states....as we have about 200 of them! But, the cars won't be released to the dealer until Spet 20th.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello dreamer. I got this one from Herb Chambers. They have about 60 CLA 250 coming in and only 4 left. They only have 3 Edition 1 cars and all booked up though (I am like 5 mins behind the first order).
Awesome! Which Mercedes dealership is this one from?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah my car is already in the states, but the street date here in MA is 19th so...

BTW, do you know how to check its location by VIN number?

Wildfox,

Most likely your car is here in the states....as we have about 200 of them! But, the cars won't be released to the dealer until Spet 20th.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts