Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:us: So I found out I will have to leave my car sitting in Germany for about 7-8 months while I am deployed. My wife will drive it once a week to keep the tires from flat spotting but I am looking into car covers that will handle well through spring/summer. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would, of course, like one with a locking cable.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just got a CoverKing Autobody Armor cover... haven't used it yet

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am looking for one as well, but I don need lock system or any wind protection stuff. I just need a simple car cover that covers dust as I park underground, is there any suggestions on which to look at? 300 bucks for the NOAH seems to be too expensive for me if I don need all those protections.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking at carcovers.com seems to be decent pricing but I don't know about quality.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was looking at carcovers.com weeks ago, and found them to have very bad reviews. (Or was it carscover.com?)

CoverKing as a whole had much better reviews. I actually ordered my CoverKing cover from Amazon at a good discount, but it was still custom-made and shipped from CoverKing in Anaheim, CA. It fits well. Easy to put on, although it will take up more storage space than I'd liked. Haven't taken it off yet.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was looking at carcovers.com weeks ago, and found them to have very bad reviews. (Or was it carscover.com?)

CoverKing as a whole had much better reviews. I actually ordered my CoverKing cover from Amazon at a good discount, but it was still custom-made and shipped from CoverKing in Anaheim, CA. It fits well. Easy to put on, although it will take up more storage space than I'd liked. Haven't taken it off yet.
I just tried making a customization on this site, it says they don't have it available yet. Do you mind sharing which type of car cover you got and how much was the price in total?? I am assuming it is for the CLA?

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone can get a high-quality car cover from MyCover.Store with an exclusive discount. You can buy a premium car cover only $199. Also, you could order here for the custom cover.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts