Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people!
The my mercedes cla shooting brake (2018) there is no speaker in the central area, there is only one place to place it, my 20 Mercedes audio system has only 6 speakers, only speakers in the car!

I can buy a speaker and mount, it works, you need to configure the audio system to work?

Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
Center channel is only good for watching movies. But to each his own. I’m not sure how you’re going to power the center speaker... you might have to add an amp and sum up the left and right speaker.

·
Registered
9,645 Posts
Hello people!
The my mercedes cla shooting brake (2018) there is no speaker in the central area, there is only one place to place it, my 20 Mercedes audio system has only 6 speakers, only speakers in the car!

I can buy a speaker and mount, it works, you need to configure the audio system to work?

Thanks
thats very odd ... as i thought the emergency call system uses that center speaker?
in the middle top surface of the dash, is there cover that looks something like this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats very odd ... as i thought the emergency call system uses that center speaker?
in the middle top surface of the dash, is there cover that looks something like this?

View attachment 64826

Yes, that's right! I did not see well, or rather did not disassemble the cover, because I did not hear the sound thought I had no speaker! 😂

thank you all 👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts