Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following this forum for a couple days and I've noticed the under representation of Chicagoans. Where the Hell are you guys? I've called almost every dealership within a 50 mile radius and everyone has given me the same answer. Stock will be arriving sometime next week and it looks like most of it has already been reserved. Has anyone heard of dealers getting it this week?

Also, I'd like to purchase the car.. Does anyone have any inside info on what APR they might offer? What are dealerships in the East coast offering?

I'm getting really impatient...I just want to get my hands on this thing!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey jdivine, I'm from Chicago looking for a CLA as well. As far as availability, you'll be lucky to test drive one next week but the 1st shipment is reserved for the most part. As far as APR rates, I'm not sure. I'm personally looking for a fully-loaded CLA, and I'll either wait until they start coming in, or put in a custom order if I get a different word from dealers. I'll be going to Mercedes Benz of Chicago, Autohaus on Edens, and Loeber Motors this week to see what they have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, Im out here in the suburbs and I'm looking at Mercedes of Westmont and Orland Park. But I'm definitely game to see what the city dealers offer. MB of Hoffman Estates is doing a launch party/test drive this Thursday but I work :/. I may have to result to placing an order and just waiting it out some more...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cool, Im out here in the suburbs and I'm looking at Mercedes of Westmont and Orland Park. But I'm definitely game to see what the city dealers offer. MB of Hoffman Estates is doing a launch party/test drive this Thursday but I work :/. I may have to result to placing an order and just waiting it out some more...
Yeah I hear you. From what I've seen, most of the models coming in will be base models because there was a problem with the sport pkg supply and an issue putting in pano roofs, so if all fails, I'm planning on ordering a CLA exactly how I want it and just have one hell of a Christmas present to myself come December ???

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I've been following this forum for a couple days and I've noticed the under representation of Chicagoans. Where the Hell are you guys? I've called almost every dealership within a 50 mile radius and everyone has given me the same answer. Stock will be arriving sometime next week and it looks like most of it has already been reserved. Has anyone heard of dealers getting it this week?

Also, I'd like to purchase the car.. Does anyone have any inside info on what APR they might offer? What are dealerships in the East coast offering?

I'm getting really impatient...I just want to get my hands on this thing!
Bank of America currently @ 2.34% in California
Patelco Credit Union in northern California @2.09%. 60 months.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was pre-approved by Mercedes financing and the acceptance letter stated the dealership sets the rate. When I visited the Hartford, CT dealership they were a little cagey re the rate they offered but when I happened to mention I could get 2.25% at a local credit union they stated they could match it. While it may streamline the purchase using MB's I would rather support the local CU if all they will do is match it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I represent three Mercedes Dealers. Napleton owns Shererville IN, Loves Park IL and Bourbonais IL. Let me know if I can be of any help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts