Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Although I have ordered a white one, I must say this black color looks very nice. Can you post more photos please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In the UK we can only get the metallic - Comos Black. The night package comes as part of the AMG option in the UK with things like the different body kit, wheels, interior and suspension. i just noticed the price list in the UK has been updated to include the 45AMG.

You should have a look at the UK price list as a comparison so you can see how the different options are split/ marketed based on region.

http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/pricelists/cla-class.pdf

I was so lucky they had a black one left without options i didn't want already built. I only had to wait 8 days and ended up getting the heated seats and mirror pack for free through negotiation/ bluffing i was willing to wait for one to be built.

I will take more pictures tomorrow when i wash it for second time this week......brake dust on metallic black alloys/rims is a nightmare!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Snap! The reaction is amazing from people as you drive past. Congrats on the car.
your car looks fantastic,have had mine 7 weeks today & still haven't seen another CLA on the road,your so right about people's reactions, have noticed loads on the A55 slowing down as they overtake to get a good look!!!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
In the UK we can only get the metallic - Comos Black. The night package comes as part of the AMG option in the UK with things like the different body kit, wheels, interior and suspension. i just noticed the price list in the UK has been updated to include the 45AMG.

You should have a look at the UK price list as a comparison so you can see how the different options are split/ marketed based on region.

http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/pricelists/cla-class.pdf

I was so lucky they had a black one left without options i didn't want already built. I only had to wait 8 days and ended up getting the heated seats and mirror pack for free through negotiation/ bluffing i was willing to wait for one to be built.

I will take more pictures tomorrow when i wash it for second time this week......brake dust on metallic black alloys/rims is a nightmare!
Thank you for the UK equipment list and price list. Extremely informative.
You have far more option flexibility than in the US. In addition, all the options are cheaper by 15-20%.
Base cars are only marginally higher.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on the car mate, looks stunningly beautiful! I also live in the uk and ordered mine couple days back for delivery in november. Ive gone for the white amg option with black multispoke alloys! Also I have asked for the from bumber trim and the the side trims to be sprayed black just like the cla 45. You are right in saying the reaction when people see the car. I had a test drive last week and the amount of people who turned their heads was unbelivable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your car looks fantastic,have had mine 7 weeks today & still haven't seen another CLA on the road,your so right about people's reactions, have noticed loads on the A55 slowing down as they overtake to get a good look!!!
I have seen three so far. The first two were before mine was delivered however i had the heart breaking moment on the first day of picking mine up of driving past an identical CLA. I haven't seen another one since though so don't feel so bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts