Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ,everyone any idea about collision prevention assist plus inoperative .I tried restarting car and keep on for 30 min but still message pop up .any suggestions really helpfull thank
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer Automotive design

·
Registered
196 Posts
thanks for reply .no just brought last month from local dealer no idea .can i check that battery by myself.
SO these cars have two batteries, one under the hood the other under the passenger footwell. One way to test if your aux battery has gone is to test the hold the break function. I know when mine went bad the hold the break function would not work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SO these cars have two batteries, one under the hood the other under the passenger footwell. One way to test if your aux battery has gone is to test the hold the break function. I know when mine went bad the hold the break function would not work.
my hold function is working fine .is that any other way to check

·
Registered
11 Posts
I encountered this problem separately on 2 occasions previously. Fortunately it was just a faulty wheel speed sensor and nothing serious. Car was under warranty so I sent it to the dealer and they replaced it at no charge. They will usually replace a pair, depending on whether it's the front or rear sensors that's faulty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had this with my car. Ignored it until I had my next service and the mechanic said the radar detector thing under the front bumper had just come loose. Plugged it back in and voila! Fixed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had this with my car. Ignored it until I had my next service and the mechanic said the radar detector thing under the front bumper had just come loose. Plugged it back in and voila! Fixed.
thanks i will wait till next service

1 - 12 of 12 Posts