Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ongoing issue with the Mercedes me app. I have constant warning (since September) of interior alarm activated. There is no alarm going off and when I try to delete warning though the app it won't let me.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
This is a 2021 model, literally brand new, why don't you simply bring it to your dealership and get it sorted out under warranty? Some of these "gremlins" is pretty obvious, but in your case, seems like a software issue. Pretty sure the warranty is UK is the same as everywhere else, especially when it is less than 3 years of ownership.

Reactions: Geo K

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. I am thinking of doing that. Just wanting to avoid lengthy diagnostic checks with car at dealership for period of time. Thought I would check if anyone else has experience of this issue and resolved it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yeah. I am thinking of doing that. Just wanting to avoid lengthy diagnostic checks with car at dealership for period of time. Thought I would check if anyone else has experience of this issue and resolved it.
The Mercedes/ME app is just an ongoing "horn party"!

Once the knuckle-heads that program it get it fixed, they launch an update and mess everything up again! As time goes on you'll find that you'll seem to encounter these hiccups when you're outside without your keys and coat, in the rain or snow trying to get into the car to grab said coat. It was also happen on the coldest or hottest day when you need to remote start it. It will ask you to log in repeatedly, not accept your pass code and after locking you out for too many attempts, will send a message that they're working on a technical issue please try again later. But don't despair you'll be happy to know the Toyota app programmers went to the very same school.

After 8 years I've learned to just relish in the occasional moment when it does work as intended.

·
Registered
432 Posts
i would go to the managed service section and turn off theft notification and parking damage for an hour and then turn it back on forcing the server to update

·
Registered
12,561 Posts
oh i tell ya ... for us its the mbrace thing
also via the me app
my issues log goes over months at a time to resolve one thing or another ... reads like a long horror story eg for one case it was 04/28/19 - 12/22/19
good grief

1 - 6 of 6 Posts