Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just heard that my company car has been approved: the CLA 200 CDI :)
It is expected to arrive around mid October 2013..I am very excited :)

White
Urban package but 17" wheels
Becker Map Pilot
Harman Kardon sound
Bi Xenon lights

I live in Holland, is there already a subsection for the Netherlands? If not, can it be created?
Any advice on waht you would put in for sure on/in this car? I checked the panorama roof, but it didn't look that nice for me...

BR
Ajax777

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi Ajax777,

Congrats on the car. Looks like you have it pretty much figured out.
How about the light and sight package ? Did you order that package ?

There is no dutch section, but there is a belgian section with dutch/vlaams language.
Good to see another Dutchie here on the forum.

Regards,

Dennis

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Dennis,

Good to hear from you :)
Did you order a CLA as well? Where do you live in NL approximately? Light & sight package is only for interior and there for it seems not very interesting...

BR
Ajax777

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello guys,

Disadvantage of the CLA: the electronic handbrake on the left side of the steering wheel...why is this not a button ? Like for example on a VW Passat. This really needs to be changed in the next version ;)
Other disadvantages....NONE :) It's a great car!!

BR
Ajax777

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hello Dennis,

Good to hear from you :)
Did you order a CLA as well? Where do you live in NL approximately? Light & sight package is only for interior and there for it seems not very interesting...

BR
Ajax777
I life in Spijkenisse and indeed bought a CLA.

I ordered one of the first Patagonia red CLA200's in NL early april, delivery in oktober (first batch of 17).
It's a CLA200 6-stick, ambition pack, amg pack and light and sight.

I really like the light and sight package, small details like lights between the seats and headrests,
Aluminated mercedes strip in the door etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Dennis,

Sounds great! Is it a diesel? Nice AMG :) Unfortunately my employer finds this too sporty and I guess they are right...it needs to be representative as well, so no AMG for me, but for you it is an excellent choice of course :)
Enjoy and let's keep each other posted on the news and arrival!

BR
Ajax777

·
Registered
295 Posts
My car is also a company car, bit luckily I am not on the road a lot for business.
So I can choose what I want.. and I fell in love with AMG look :in love:

I had the opportunity to see the CLA before the official launch, I even got one for a weekend test drive.
You can read about in this topic http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/5-cla-general-discussion/573-my-16-hours-cla.html

p.s. I ordered a CLA200 with petrol (benzine) engine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Rocket88,

You are a lucky guy :) I read your testdrive topic, awesome, great that we have this community to share everything on this exciting car which will blow everyone away :)
Forget Audi, forget BMW, this car will be talked about for a long long time....I will be going to the dealer at 12:00 o'clock and will arrange to put in a illuminated star at the front...awesome feature, try to put it in if you can!!

BR
Ajax777

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Rocket88,

Checked with Mercedes dealer. You have to choose Light & Sight package and than they can put it in for an additional 700 euro...
So configuration has changed a bit:

White
Urban package but 17" alloy wheels
Becker Map Pilot navi
Harman Kardon sound
Light & Sight Package
Maybe later....illuminated star :)

BR
Ajax777

1 - 11 of 11 Posts