Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup I’m trying to find out what exact components I need to buy to fix the damaged front right corner of my front bumper. The actual bumper cover isn’t damaged more like the components behind it (passenger side) and in front of the right tire. I think it might be the Under Cover and energy absorber I’m not sure . Do any of you guys know what exactly I need to buy to fix this . I have pictures for a better visual and imagery
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Shoe Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Grey

Tire Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been on that exact page for awhile but still not 100% sure what needs to be replaced from my car and I wanna be 100% sure I’m buying the right part for my cla. I’ll try harder . Thank you I highly appreciate it

·
Registered
432 Posts
its not as hard as you think to take the front off only about 26 screws and clips, youtube have some good vids on removing front bumper, could do my one in about 30 mins on my own

·
Registered
12,561 Posts
use some blue tape on the paint along the entire arch lip during r&r ... avoids scratching the paint

and tuck the tape between the liner and arch lip

lots of little sharp stonelets to gouge thru to the metal and then the paint falls apart from there

saw some pix in a few posts about the paint on the arch areas falling apart ... so sad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts