Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered A CLA that is supposed to arrive at the end of October, and today another dealer
called me and offered me the Edition 1 for $41,825 . The one I ordered is $40450.
Do you think it is worth to spend $1400 more for the Edition 1?

Thank you

Rodrigo

·
Registered
312 Posts
Is it quantified anywhere what the difference is? There is a remarkable lack of info on Mercedes website with regards to the variants of this car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just get the E1. It's a limited production car, enough said.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Consider what options fit you first. E1 is exactly the same with a few exclusive gadgets only.. which aren't important from my view. Unlike Euro where you can add options to the E1 with different colors, North America E1s are all in Mountain Grey with preconfigured options.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I ordered A CLA that is supposed to arrive at the end of October, and today another dealer
called me and offered me the Edition 1 for $41,825 . The one I ordered is $40450.
Do you think it is worth to spend $1400 more for the Edition 1?

Thank you

Rodrigo
The second dealer will match the first dealers price. Mine did.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Being an E1 owner you must get it it u r already spending 40k on a CLA.
Haha! Very biased! I opt-ed for the normal instead of E1 for the CLA250 though, even I go with Mountain Grey! Because my wife wants the Blind Spot and Parking Assist, I have to go with the normal customized built CLA250 instead of the preconfigured E1. =)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
$41,825 + Tax = more than $45,000....

only if i have 5k more budget...

but E1 is so worth right?
I think if your considering it than I think you should do it. $5000 over the course of the loan won't amount to a lot. Sounds like a decision that you may question in the future "why didn't I just do it".

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I waited a day and the E1 was sold. So today I passed by to say hi to the salesman of the dealership where I placed the original order, and I saw an E1 at the dealer's main door. The salesman told me that they just received it today and the guy who had ordered the car didn't get his credit approved.
So 3 hours later I was driving my new Edition 1.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I waited a day and the E1 was sold. So today I passed by to say hi to the salesman of the dealership where I placed the original order, and I saw an E1 at the dealer's main door. The salesman told me that they just received it today and the guy who had ordered the car didn't get his credit approved.
YAYYYY!!!!!! I love my E1 sooo much!! So happy for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
PS What were the specs on your first car?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts