Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone take delivery of the Edition 1? I would love to see your pictures.
Interior is amazing i heard with yellow stitch on black leather and on around dashboard.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hoping to see mine tomorrow or Tues. That is the part I am most nervous about. I like more traditional styling and the racing stripes might be a bit too much for me. But the wait is almost over!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoping to see mine tomorrow or Tues. That is the part I am most nervous about. I like more traditional styling and the racing stripes might be a bit too much for me. But the wait is almost over!
Please post pix and congratulations. The edition 1 is amazing

·
Registered
65 Posts
Please post pictures as soon as you get it! I'd like to see how it looks as I ordered one as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey BenzWish. Did your dealer say the Edition 1 was actually in their lot? I got an email from my dealer saying that the Edition 1's are still sitting at the port because they haven't been officially released by MBUSA. I called MBUSA customer service and a lady told me she didn't have an exact release date but that it looked like they would be released in "early October", whatever that means. Anyone else see or hear about their Edition 1?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey BenzWish. Did your dealer say the Edition 1 was actually in their lot? I got an email from my dealer saying that the Edition 1's are still sitting at the port because they haven't been officially released by MBUSA. I called MBUSA customer service and a lady told me she didn't have an exact release date but that it looked like they would be released in "early October", whatever that means. Anyone else see or hear about their Edition 1?
My dealer told me the E1 will arrive by the end of the week.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are holding up 700 E1's at the port. I was also told by dealer in NJ they will be in showroom this weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went up there and saw several cars but no Edition 1's. he also said they were stuck at port. . I have decided to go with a well trimmed polar silver premium sport instead. If we can close the deal it should be mine tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had my first Test Drive! Its was great. All the talk about the back seats being small,,,,,ehhhh it's small but so is the car what did you guys expect? The interior is better than I thought, much! The car drives very much like a C-Class. The Eco feature on the shut off was unnoticeable. On the start up was just a small shake. I've been in a Porch Cayenne with the same feat and it was way more noticeable.

I hope to finalize a deal by this week and I'll post pics of that when I get it. Here are some pics of the Showroom model (non sport) and a Black (non sport) test driven. The interior on the black one was SICK! love the colors. Enjoy!

DSC01905_zps9de88f3e.jpg DSC01906_zps835ca768.jpg DSC01907_zps02c776f0.jpg DSC01910_zpsfb4422e9.jpg DSC01911_zpse7207aa7.jpg DSC01912_zpse58f930e.jpg DSC01913_zps052b0715.jpg DSC01914_zps840bd94e.jpg DSC01915_zps3df8e658.jpg DSC01916_zpsa9ae232a.jpg

·
Registered
174 Posts
Had my first Test Drive! Its was great. All the talk about the back seats being small,,,,,ehhhh it's small but so is the car what did you guys expect? The interior is better than I thought, much! The car drives very much like a C-Class. The Eco feature on the shut off was unnoticeable. On the start up was just a small shake. I've been in a Porch Cayenne with the same feat and it was way more noticeable.

I hope to finalize a deal by this week and I'll post pics of that when I get it. Here are some pics of the Showroom model (non sport) and a Black (non sport) test driven. The interior on the black one was SICK! love the colors. Enjoy!
Very nice interior. I also like the wood trim. Is it beige or gray interior? This one has no sport package, right?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very nice interior. I also like the wood trim. Is it beige or gray interior? This one has no sport package, right?
That's correct none sport models shown. I want the sport for sure. That was called Beige but looks more like white. My opinion that's the best color combination as far as interior goes. The two tone colors make it look very high end.

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's correct none sport models shown. I want the sport for sure. That was called Beige but looks more like white. My opinion that's the best color combination as far as interior goes. The two tone colors make it look very high end.
Yeah it does look good. I ordered mine beige with aluminum. If I have seen this picture, I probably will get the wood trim instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts