Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, trying to figure out if this is as good as I'm likely to get right now while supply is so low and demand is so high or if I should maybe head over to Chicago (larger market than Indy) and see what I can get.

I'm in Indianapolis so here is what I speced:
Mountain Grey
Sport Package
Pano roof
Xenon lights
Premium Package
Multimedia

Total $40,745 (which includes some sort of transportation charge of $929)

36 Month/15k lease with maintenance rolled in
$594 a month with a residual of $26,652

I was able to get a $500 'Courtesy Discount', which they where giving everyone on their 'open house' day.

What do you guys think? Decent deal? Is this what you guys are seeing elsewhere?

Also, is the keyless entry (start button thingy) an option or not for the CLA? Forgot to ask the dealer.

Many thanks for taking a look

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Hey all, trying to figure out if this is as good as I'm likely to get right now while supply is so low and demand is so high or if I should maybe head over to Chicago (larger market than Indy) and see what I can get.

I'm in Indianapolis so here is what I speced:
Mountain Grey
Sport Package
Pano roof
Xenon lights
Premium Package
Multimedia

Total $40,745 (which includes some sort of transportation charge of $929)

36 Month/15k lease with maintenance rolled in
$594 a month with a residual of $26,652

I was able to get a $500 'Courtesy Discount', which they where giving everyone on their 'open house' day.

What do you guys think? Decent deal? Is this what you guys are seeing elsewhere?

Also, is the keyless entry (start button thingy) an option or not for the CLA? Forgot to ask the dealer.

Many thanks for taking a look
You have to let me know what is your drive off - acquisition fee, license etc. Also is there a cap reduction or "down payment ?"

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
With $0 cap reduction and top tier credit, the best lease payment should be somewhere between $500-$520 plus sales tax. Drive off is just $795 lease or acquisition fee + registration + DMV.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
According to my salesman it's first payment and $121 for dmv etc. for my drive off.
Okay, so they rolled everything in for a true no out of pocket lease.

The $594 may not be the lowest possible but within $25-30 of best case. If you have tier 1 credit, you may counter back and ask for a payment of $565. if they offer you $575, take it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts