Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another review! They seem to be popping up day by day! Nothing exciting on this one though! Anyways, enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally a video shows what is it feel like for an average man to sit in the back seat! That's all I have been wondering. Looks like the back seat leg room will be OK, just similar to other compact class.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Somebody left their shirt in the dryer a little bit too long.

I hope the "comfort suspension" comes to the states, because right now only the "sport suspension" is planned. I gotta commute in the car on the highway. I just prefer not to arrive at work every day after a bone jarring ride. Lots of times I want cushy ride.

·
Registered
315 Posts

I hope the "comfort suspension" comes to the states, because right now only the "sport suspension" is planned. I gotta commute in the car on the highway. I just prefer not to arrive at work every day after a bone jarring ride. Lots of times I want cushy ride.
I'm surprised they are doing this as well. It's widely known that NA roads are far worse than European roads.

·
Registered
331 Posts

Funny comment about his shirt. Haha. I want the comfort suspension too!

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is a cla with the "urban package".
This is the urban grille!
I ordered also urban, not amg, but with sport suspension
Hans may I ask you.... I think german and czech options are more or less same... So... I was just checking some interior pictures and realized that on some pictures is transmission like usual but on some pictures its missing. Im confused now, I didnt speak with my dealer about transmission. Do you have any idea where I can expect it will be? Next to steering wheel? I got automatic transmission, thats all I know :)

Or anyone else have idea? :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
The past few weeks I watched all the movies of the CLA.
It's the only thing I can do except waiting for the delivery in november... :eek:(

·
Registered
278 Posts
The car is gonna sell like pancakes @ iHop. the only real review is when you get behind the wheel of this bad boy.. yaaa dig?

Reactions: Frank
1 - 12 of 12 Posts