Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have been looking on this site for a while reading people’s frustrations with the CLA delivery times, in-particular the 250e

I wanted to make a new thread for people who are facing these delays to share the experience as they go through it and perhaps update the rest of us.

I have ordered the CLA 250e coupe, mountain Grey, premium plus with no driver assist package. I ordered 12th March 2021 and my current delivery estimate is “31 December 2021” although I find it hard to believe they will deliver to me on NYE!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow.... over 9 months!!! I'm not sure I can wait that long. The contract on my current leasing car ends in May. I could probably extend it for few weeks but not that long.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow.... over 9 months!!! I'm not sure I can wait that long. The contract on my current leasing car ends in May. I could probably extend it for few weeks but not that long.
It was by far the best option on the company scheme, I’d rather wait for the car I want :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was by far the best option on the company scheme, I’d rather wait for the car I want :)
Ditto. But still a bit frustrating when I already see my colleagues brand new cars in the car-park and still not only haven't got mine but could potentially be delayed even further. :mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ditto. But still a bit frustrating when I already see my colleagues brand new cars in the car-park and still not only haven't got mine but could potentially be delayed even further. :mad:
It’ll be worth the wait, my standout options were;

• CLA
  • A3 sportback
  • 2 series
  • Lexus CT or UX

Mercedes is a class above....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts