Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Back in July I signed up for a lease deal (3 years) for a CLA AMG 35. For the last 3 months I've spoken to the Lease agent every Friday for an update. I wasn't expecting the car before December, so wasn't really too worried. However for the last 7 weeks I have been told "You are the next build slot" and "the dealer is waiting for the next build slot".

Can those with experience of ordering / recieving AMG cars tell me please, is this normal / acceptable?

The lease company is still very bullish on receiving the car before Christmas, but I'm just starting to get a little worried.

Any thoughts please?

Many Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
I‘m also waiting to start a three-year CLA AMG 35 (Premium Package):
  • Completed finance checks and signed all the paperwork on 1st August.
  • Expected car would take about six months.
  • Was told in mid September that the car was due to be with the dealer on 1 November, and would then take up to a week for delivery.
  • Checked in recently and was told it’s now due with the dealer on 4 November.
  • Hoping for good news next week!
I’ll let you know what happens. I’ve no idea which dealer is handling my order, but the broker was Leasing Options Ltd. I wonder if the choice of dealer is a factor? I guess they may have a different number of slots available to them each month?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts