Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently bought a 2020 CLA 35, and i love the look of the CLA 45 grille, I was wondering where can i buy it or if anyone has bought a panamericana grille for your CLA 35 and would be kind enough to drop some pictures and where they bought the grille from. And where they installed it. I am fairly new to the car scene so please go easy on me.

Thank you

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have recently bought a 2020 CLA 35, and i love the look of the CLA 45 grille, I was wondering where can i buy it or if anyone has bought a panamericana grille for your CLA 35 and would be kind enough to drop some pictures and where they bought the grille from. And where they installed it. I am fairly new to the car scene so please go easy on me.

Thank you

I bought it for y CLA250 previous generation C117, I replaced it myself. Just removed the bumper and carefully removed the OEM grille.

·
Registered
201 Posts

Thank you

Sorry it is this one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Yes that will fit yours.
There is also a Contact Link in the EBay listing
AND a statement to ask them before ordering.

·
Registered
2020 CLA35 AMG
145 Posts

i just got mine installed today. I bought the AMG badge separately and put it on when I got home. The body shop said the new grille was a direct replacement fit, no issues at all. Looks way better than the OEM grille.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts