Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, seen a nice 2019 cla35 for sale. Low miles, 19” wheels, ride control - but it doesn’t seem to have ambient lighting and has a smaller screen for drivers display but what seems normal nav display.. I thought ambient lighting was stock on all cla35’s? I’ll post a pic below.. the guy I’m speaking to doesn’t seem to know much About the car as it’s his daughters..

would lack of ambient lighting and smaller screens effect resale and putbuyers off?

·
Registered
316 Posts
all the power with no bells and whistles , pass next please, this is why i went for a fully loaded 250 and not a basic 35

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does have ride control, 19” wheels and night pack etc. Sadly whoever spec’d it missed ambient and 10” display..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
......would lack of ambient lighting and smaller screens effect resale and putbuyers off?
Welcome to the CLA Forum AMV8 :)
Guess this is a question that answers itself...You are clearly put off, so the answer must be - Yes.
Agree with ans, if You are set on those options, you will never be happy, unless you have a plan to later modify.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The little screen is what puts me off but then it’s your money, I don’t know what the Amg display will be missing on the smaller screen, I thought all 35s come with ride control suspension,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the CLA Forum AMV8 :)
Guess this is a question that answers itself...You are clearly put off, so the answer must be - Yes.
Agree with ans, if You are set on those options, you will never be happy, unless you have a plan to later modify.
I can live withoutambient but the drivers screen looks small relative to the nav screen, this would bother me. Shame cos the rest of the spec is lovely. Saying that, it’s the Cheapest cars in the country by about 4/5k..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The little screen is what puts me off but then it’s your money, I don’t know what the Amg display will be missing on the smaller screen, I thought all 35s come with ride control suspension,
nope. Ride control is a v rare option. My luck to find a car with one but no 10” screen lool

·
Registered
316 Posts
well if its the ride and power you want then go for it , im a bit older and find the 250 plenty fast enough for the uk roads,but if you will be kicking yourself about the screen every time you drive it then dont bother,its a very tricky situation to to be in but i know i would still keep looking

·
Registered
28 Posts
All base models in the UK have the small driver's screen. You need Premium to get the 10" and that also includes ambient. In 2019 there was a bit more flexibility regarding ride control on the 35 but now it's only part of the Premium Plus pack.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts