Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1591 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that there isn't any thread about the 45 AMG here so decided to create one so we can share info that we discover about it. For example sharing the pricing and options for Canada whenever we get the information (For Canada that is), Also heres everything I know so far about the CLA 45 AMG. It should be here in Canada anywhere from November-February.
It's going to cost $49 500 (what the dealership told but I dont know if this is true or not. Another dealership did confirm that it should cost underneath 50k)
Also the only other thing I know is the specs which are

The AMG 2.0-liter turbo engine, with a maximum output of 265 kW (360 hp) and up to 450 Newton meters of torque, is the most powerful turbocharged four-cylinder engine in series production in the world.
High-performance cooling system with components from the SLS AMG.
Also that it'll have 4.5-4.6 seconds 0-60.
Whenever I get more info I'll post it on here. Added on I'd just like to mention that I'm putting a deposit on one sometime this week.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya it is haha. So tempting that I'm even trading in my brand new GTI for it.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good news everyone I just ordered my CLA 45 AMG and they said that information should start showing up on the Mercedes website sometime soon even possibly this week or tomorrow since the CLA's are finally in the dealerships systems. Btw going to be the first owner of a CLA 45 AMG here in Edmonton :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good news everyone I just ordered my CLA 45 AMG and they said that information should start showing up on the Mercedes website sometime soon even possibly this week or tomorrow since the CLA's are finally in the dealerships systems. Btw going to be the first owner of a CLA 45 AMG here in Edmonton :)
congratulations! What color did you get? I am interested in CLA 45 AMG and living in edmonton,too. Would you mind PM the price? And, is there any discount?

·
Registered
172 Posts
knowing Mercedes and their 0-60 times, 4.5-4.6 is conservative too. I think Car and Driver will get better times than that. which means more smiles for me.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congratulations! What color did you get? I am interested in CLA 45 AMG and living in edmonton,too. Would you mind PM the price? And, is there any discount?
They said it should be 49 500 base because they don't have all the information yet since the info is only coming in this month but they said base price for sure should be below 50k, For color I'll most likely get a black one but the colors arent released yet also but they should be known soon same with the options because the CLA 45 AMG was only put into their database for orders yesterday, and as for discounts I didn't get any so far but I might be in the military soon so might get 500 down for that, but other then that I don't think any discount will be possible since its a brand new car and a brand new model. When I get more info then Ill pm you the info and post it on this forum also. Btw if your going to buy one then I'd recommend going to Weber Motors Mercedes and talking to Ben cause he was tons of help.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More good news I just got a reply from Mercedes Benz Canada and they said the CLA 45 AMGs are scheduled to arrive in November. Lets hope there's no delay

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
knowing Mercedes and their 0-60 times, 4.5-4.6 is conservative too. I think Car and Driver will get better times than that. which means more smiles for me.
Completely agree with you here. Also from what the guys at my dealership said it'll have a more sportier look then the C63

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats bro. Under $50k include navi and red leather interior?

·
Registered
371 Posts
My dealer emailed me the option list today with prices, but many of the stand alone options remains TBD... My dealer have no words on MSRP yet. I will go visit them tomorrow and put together my option and colors.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My dealer emailed me the option list today with prices, but many of the stand alone options remains TBD... My dealer have no words on MSRP yet. I will go visit them tomorrow and put together my option and colors.
please let me know the prices of the options...and what comes standard.
i think the prices in Toronto may differ.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats bro. Under $50k include navi and red leather interior?
Nope under 50k base price they said. Still don't have info about the interior and the options but the second I find out anything I'll post it here

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can ya post the list of the options and colors on here? Would help a lot even though many of the stand alone options are TBD.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please let me know the prices of the options...and what comes standard.
i think the prices in Toronto may differ.
I think the stuff which comes standard and the prices for the options are going to be the same throughout all of Canada. Only thing that will differ price wise I believe is taxes.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Premium Package $3000
-Rear view camera
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Power folding mirror
-passive blind spot assist
-passive lane keeping assist
-thermotronic automatic climate control

Exclusive package $2100
-leather uphostery
-AMG exclusive package (Artico dashboard + red stitching)
-IR Remote window open/close function on drivers door

Command Online Navi $2020
19" AMG multispoke $500
harman/kardon Logic 7 $1000
Parktronic w/parking assist $900
Media interface $200
Distronic Plus $2400
Illuminated door sill $750
AMG Performance Seat $tbd (must with Exclusive package)
Exterior Carbon trim $tbd

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Premium Package $3000
-Rear view camera
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Power folding mirror

Exclusive package $2100
-leather uphostery

19" AMG multispoke $500
harman/kardon Logic 7 $1000
Parktronic w/parking assist $900
Media interface $200
Distronic Plus $2400
Illuminated door sill $750
AMG Performance Seat $tbd (must with Exclusive package)
Exterior Carbon trim $tbd

Thanks for the list; I can see 7 options which I'd want but don't know if I'll get all of them because of how much the car will cost

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the list; I can see 7 options which I'd want but don't know if I'll get all of them because of how much the car will cost
with base price - 49,500 plus;

Premium Package $3000
-Rear view camera
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Power folding mirror

Exclusive package $2100
-leather uphostery

19" AMG multispoke $500
Media interface $200

brings my total to: 57,320 + taxes..
damn i need a 20,000 deposit.lol

1 - 20 of 1591 Posts