Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good news everyone I just ordered my CLA 45 AMG and they said that information should start showing up on the Mercedes website sometime soon even possibly this week or tomorrow since the CLA's are finally in the dealerships systems. Btw going to be the first owner of a CLA 45 AMG here in Edmonton :)
Congrats bro. Under $50k include navi and red leather interior?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am hoping the build and price is available soon. Deciding to whether to go with the new lexus is350 awd Fsport or the cla 45amg.

·
Registered
26 Posts
For added on payments this is what I got so it might be the same for others

AMVIC Fee $6.25
Nitrogen $99.00
Admin Fee $495.00
ETCH $250.00
Air Conditioning Tax $100.00
Advance Disposal Fee-5 tires $20.00
Freight and PDI $2,495.00
FCLP Classic $1,295.00
Tire- Road Hazard protection (5 year) $499.00
GST $262.96

Total Price $5,522.21

This could differ depending on the province and this is only the charges not including the vehicle/options/taxes for the vehicle
With tax and PDI this car will easily be over $60k when said and done. I was really hoping for $55k max out the door with a few options added. Having said that you can find a used c63 for $50k.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good news on the price for Canada. I was expecting 54-55K base.

I want it pretty well loaded and was hoping for under 70K out the door so it looks like that should be the case.
$70k for a 4 banger would not be worth spending. For that price you are creeping in the c63, m3, and isf territory. I would not pay more than $55k for this car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Someone posted this on another forum on this site but I think it'd be good to post it here also. Its the American order guide but should be similar to the Canadian one.

CLA45_DOG_V1.0.pdf
Thanks for that link. I am assuming In Canada it will be slightly different in packages. Those recaro seats are a must with the red thread dash and door. So sick looking. I am loving the amg exhaust and rear valance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
After looking at that ordering guide I think my original estimate of 70K out the door is not going to be too high. Can easily add 14K in options.
AMG seats alone will be 4 grand!

Maybe Superjak95's definition of fully loaded differs from mine :)
It's AMG so I thought those recaro seats are standard but they are going to be $4k??? I am so disappointed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Surprisingly the premium package does not include navigation. Also, very disappointed that the recaro seats are not standard since we see so many pics and vids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts