Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
My dealer emailed me the option list today with prices, but many of the stand alone options remains TBD... My dealer have no words on MSRP yet. I will go visit them tomorrow and put together my option and colors.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Premium Package $3000
-Rear view camera
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Power folding mirror
-passive blind spot assist
-passive lane keeping assist
-thermotronic automatic climate control

Exclusive package $2100
-leather uphostery
-AMG exclusive package (Artico dashboard + red stitching)
-IR Remote window open/close function on drivers door

Command Online Navi $2020
19" AMG multispoke $500
harman/kardon Logic 7 $1000
Parktronic w/parking assist $900
Media interface $200
Distronic Plus $2400
Illuminated door sill $750
AMG Performance Seat $tbd (must with Exclusive package)
Exterior Carbon trim $tbd

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just came back from the dealer, the starting price is lower than expected. With Premium package and media interface, the car cost $53500. That's $3200 worth of options therefore the base cost is $50300.

·
Registered
371 Posts
With tax and PDI this car will easily be over $60k when said and done. I was really hoping for $55k max out the door with a few options added. Having said that you can find a used c63 for $50k.
As a previous C63 owner, I will get CLA 45 just because traction from the 4matic and low on gas. C63 is a great car, very fun to drive and the exhaust note from the M156 is just stunning, but I really think both CLA 45 and C63 are very different car. I guess I will know more when mine comes in by the end of the year.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer... he couldn't enter in the option of Carbon exterior trim and 19" wheels.. which means I might not get the first batch.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Spoke to my dealer about the options I saw on the US guide.. but they seems clueless except we know the Red Caliper is included. I want to get the U21 AMG Performance exhaust and P25pkg which includes 492 AMG performance suspension. Dealer told me it's an AMG.. so it comes with AMG exhaust and suspension..:popped out: Mercedes should name their options with a better names since not all salesman knows what they are selling.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I got the options sheet from my dealer, as well as their training package when I order my car.. it clearly shows U70 Red Calipers is under standard equipment. Suspension is 486 which is Sport Suspension.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Premium package can be included with Navi, all they need to do is bump up the Premium pack to $5k range. That's actually what the premium package cost in the C63 with included Navi. Since CLA suppose to be cheaper than C class, MB just separate some of the more expensive item as a stand alone option. Some might compare the price of CLA45 to C63 after adding a few options. The CLA45 can be easily come out to $60k whereas C63 starts at $65k, however, with a few options, I remember my C63 was $77k before tax.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just the exterior carbon trim and mirror will set you back another $3.5k

·
Registered
371 Posts
Summer tire for spring, summer and fall.. might get a set of 18" Winter wheels and tires for winter. I can see how will the AMG 4matic stack up against Audi Quattro in my B8 A4 Avant when snow hits.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I putted down $1k deposit as well.. $2500 seems a bit too much especially when they don't have the full price on the options etc..

·
Registered
371 Posts
I put down "Subject to Colors and options" on my contract for the deposit... Dealer have no problem with it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Anyone have update on their order status? It looks like Exterior Carbon trim and 19" wheel option still can't be enter to the order system according to my dealer.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Are we out of luck on the U21 Performance exhaust option?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Dealer called today, my car is in order system and dealer said I am first in line. I ended up took off the Carbon trim pack and replaced with Night Package. Added Performance exhaust and AMG Drives package.

IMO, the Performance Exhaust shouldn't be any louder than C63 or even E63. And $450 isn't a big amount of money for an OEM sport muffler.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sadly.. there is still no final price yet and no words on delay with the Night Package.
Here are my options:
Premium package
Amg Driver's Package
Parktronic
Media Interface
19" AMG Multispoke
AMG Night Package
AMG Performance Exhaust

Being first in line is meaning less if there will be a delay on the Night Package. We will see how it goes. As for exhaust note, I don't think it will sound anything close to C63 on the outside, I am more interest at the interior noise level with the performance exhaust.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The C63 sure sounds amazing.. Before I sold the C63, I always got complaint from my neighbours on cold start ups. Now with the E63, they didn't say a thing.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just got my order sheet from dealer.. Production Month is : 09.. so I assume is September. It already got a production # and stock #, hope it arrive before December.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts