-Rear view camera
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Power folding mirror
-passive blind spot assist
-passive lane keeping assist
-thermotronic automatic climate control

Exclusive package $2100
-leather uphostery
-AMG exclusive package (Artico dashboard + red stitching)
-IR Remote window open/close function on drivers door

Command Online Navi $2020
19" AMG multispoke $500
Media interface $200

brings my total to: 57,320 + taxes..
damn i need a 20,000 deposit.lol

I'd get Premium Package Exclusive Package, 19"AMG multispoke, Media Interface, AMG Performance Seats, and possible the Carbon fiber and for sure the Harman Kardon. Don't wanna do the math cause I did enough math at school today but damn will I have high biweekly payments if I get all of that since I'm going to have 10k or a bit more then that for down payment

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd get Premium Package Exclusive Package, 19"AMG multispoke, Media Interface, AMG Performance Seats, and possible the Carbon fiber and for sure the Harman Kardon. Don't wanna do the math cause I did enough math at school today but damn will I have high biweekly payments if I get all of that since I'm going to have 10k or a bit more then that for down payment
yea i'll def want to add the carbon fiber option.

but try this link Car Loan Calculator ~ Auto Loan Payment Calculator

for my total of 57,350
$10,000 down
i have monthly payment of $730.
which isn't so bad.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yea i'll def want to add the carbon fiber option.

but try this link Car Loan Calculator ~ Auto Loan Payment Calculator

for my total of 57,350
$10,000 down
i have monthly payment of $730.
which isn't so bad.
Hmmm ya thats actually better then i expected haha because I was checking out a bmw 335 maybe a month ago and it costed 55k yet their payments came out to be 1000 monthly for 72 months and I was like hell no I aint getting a bmw lol, but yet again this isn't surprising when you see the monthly payments for the C350 which is practically the same pricing :D, and this is why I love Mercedes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmm ya thats actually better then i expected haha because I was checking out a bmw 335 maybe a month ago and it costed 55k yet their payments came out to be 1000 monthly for 72 months and I was like hell no I aint getting a bmw lol, but yet again this isn't surprising when you see the monthly payments for the C350 which is practically the same pricing :D, and this is why I love Mercedes
F30 335 is pretty good ,too. And, bmw 4 series is coming out soon, maybe this month, but i think the price can just get 428. So, it's worthy to get a cla 45 amg. Both of them are 4 cylinders, but the powers are far different.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
F30 335 is pretty good ,too. And, bmw 4 series is coming out soon, maybe this month, but i think the price can just get 428. So, it's worthy to get a cla 45 amg. Both of them are 4 cylinders, but the powers are far different.
Ya BMW's are good performance wise but comfort wise they're lacking in my opinion, plus they're kinda crazy with their prices also, same as with their interest rates ( 6% interest for 72 months on a 335I). Plus just from my families experiences with BMWS and Mercedes, I'd choose Mercedes any day because the BMW's we've owned broke extremely, while the Mercedes in our family is running perfectly still so don't really trust BMW when it comes to reliability I guess, but the main thing which pushed me away is that the CLA 45 AMG has better performance specs and BMW's crazy drunk pricing same with their crazy drunk interest haha.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ya BMW's are good performance wise but comfort wise they're lacking in my opinion, plus they're kinda crazy with their prices also, same as with their interest rates ( 6% interest for 72 months on a 335I).
Interest rates fall into one of two categories...some are subsidized by the manufacturer, and those that aren't are whatever bank loan rates exist. Subsidized rates are the 0% or 1.9% promos; these days with rates so low overall they've lost a lot of their appeal, and while I'm not following things closely, I don't believe they're as common as they were years ago when an unsubsidized rate could be 8%+

That said, 6% for an auto loan is high assuming your credit is clean. You will pay a premium for 72 months, and depending on the bank there could be an additional premium for the dollar amount financed (or possibly the percentage of MSRP financed) but even factoring that into things, 6% is still high. Dealers will often quote a rate that gives them some room to work, either in case you have less than perfect credit or because they want to make a profit on the financing (which if they are arranging it, they're entitled to do).

Point being, since we're talking unsubsidized loans, BMW really has very little to do with the rate you pay.

Endaar

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Interest rates fall into one of two categories...some are subsidized by the manufacturer, and those that aren't are whatever bank loan rates exist. Subsidized rates are the 0% or 1.9% promos; these days with rates so low overall they've lost a lot of their appeal, and while I'm not following things closely, I don't believe they're as common as they were years ago when an unsubsidized rate could be 8%+

That said, 6% for an auto loan is high assuming your credit is clean. You will pay a premium for 72 months, and depending on the bank there could be an additional premium for the dollar amount financed (or possibly the percentage of MSRP financed) but even factoring that into things, 6% is still high. Dealers will often quote a rate that gives them some room to work, either in case you have less than perfect credit or because they want to make a profit on the financing (which if they are arranging it, they're entitled to do).

Point being, since we're talking unsubsidized loans, BMW really has very little to do with the rate you pay.

Endaar
Well I didn't get my credit checked at BMW and the BMW would have costed 55 thousand yet 1k monthly payments for 72 months and at Mercedes you can get a C350 4Matic with some options at the same price and pay about 680 monthly for 72 months so I'm guessing BMW just wanted to make a massive profit, but when I called them out on it they almost immediately tried to compete with the monthly payment for the C350. Then I found out about the CLA 45 AMG, and instead decided to go with it instead of even considering BMW or the C350, but just saying after this I don't believe their prices at all.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just came back from the dealer, the starting price is lower than expected. With Premium package and media interface, the car cost $53500. That's $3200 worth of options therefore the base cost is $50300.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just came back from the dealer, the starting price is lower than expected. With Premium package and media interface, the car cost $53500. That's $3200 worth of options therefore the base cost is $50300.
Does the base cost include exclusive package, navi, and 19" amg?

·
Registered
53 Posts
there is no "confirmed" price for the packages and options yet! The dealer is just using the B & C class options as reference to make your CLA. There can be +5-10% extra! Just for your information!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am hoping the build and price is available soon. Deciding to whether to go with the new lexus is350 awd Fsport or the cla 45amg.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I am hoping the build and price is available soon. Deciding to whether to go with the new lexus is350 awd Fsport or the cla 45amg.
I personally would go with the Mercedes over Lexus any day no matter what just because of German quality and engineering.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
For added on payments this is what I got so it might be the same for others

AMVIC Fee $6.25
Nitrogen $99.00
Admin Fee $495.00
ETCH $250.00
Air Conditioning Tax $100.00
Advance Disposal Fee-5 tires $20.00
Freight and PDI $2,495.00
FCLP Classic $1,295.00
Tire- Road Hazard protection (5 year) $499.00
GST $262.96

Total Price $5,522.21

This could differ depending on the province and this is only the charges not including the vehicle/options/taxes for the vehicle

·
Registered
26 Posts
For added on payments this is what I got so it might be the same for others

AMVIC Fee $6.25
Nitrogen $99.00
Admin Fee $495.00
ETCH $250.00
Air Conditioning Tax $100.00
Advance Disposal Fee-5 tires $20.00
Freight and PDI $2,495.00
FCLP Classic $1,295.00
Tire- Road Hazard protection (5 year) $499.00
GST $262.96

Total Price $5,522.21

This could differ depending on the province and this is only the charges not including the vehicle/options/taxes for the vehicle
With tax and PDI this car will easily be over $60k when said and done. I was really hoping for $55k max out the door with a few options added. Having said that you can find a used c63 for $50k.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
With tax and PDI this car will easily be over $60k when said and done. I was really hoping for $55k max out the door with a few options added. Having said that you can find a used c63 for $50k.
With taxes I'd say it'd be about 56-57 with no options.

·
Registered
371 Posts
As a previous C63 owner, I will get CLA 45 just because traction from the 4matic and low on gas. C63 is a great car, very fun to drive and the exhaust note from the M156 is just stunning, but I really think both CLA 45 and C63 are very different car. I guess I will know more when mine comes in by the end of the year.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Good news on the price for Canada. I was expecting 54-55K base.

I want it pretty well loaded and was hoping for under 70K out the door so it looks like that should be the case.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

I want it pretty well loaded and was hoping for under 70K out the door so it looks like that should be the case.
Fully loaded should be 60k or under without taxes that is. (If it turns out the base price will be below 50k)

·
Registered
26 Posts

$70k for a 4 banger would not be worth spending. For that price you are creeping in the c63, m3, and isf territory. I would not pay more than $55k for this car.

21 - 40 of 1591 Posts