Registered
534 Posts
Man - that is gorgeous music to my ears

Roll on deliveries !!!!!

:crying::crying:

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Is this standard 45 exhaust sound or with the optional exhaust ?
Either way it sounds as good as a four would get. Problem is, every rice rocket in my town sounds the same with their after market exhaust, especially with the backfire type crackling.
Of course, none would move as swiftly or look as sweet as a 45 :)
Honestly, the exhaust note that forever forged in my mind was a six carb V-12 Yellow Ferrari Daytona winding up in 2nd gear I heard on Harrison Street in San Francisco over 30 years ago.
It made every exhaust sound from that point on at best a footnote.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this standard 45 exhaust sound or with the optional exhaust ?
Either way it sounds as good as a four would get. Problem is, every rice rocket in my town sounds the same with their after market exhaust, especially with the backfire type crackling.
Of course, none would move as swiftly or look as sweet as a 45 :)
Honestly, the exhaust note that forever forged in my mind was a six carb V-12 Yellow Ferrari Daytona winding up in 2nd gear I heard on Harrison Street in San Francisco over 30 years ago.
It made every exhaust sound from that point on at best a footnote.
No idea, but I'm guessing that its the performance exhaust

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I can not wait for mine to arrive!!!!
Did you guys see Tim Hayes post yesterday on the CLA45 delivery issue ?
He said he was told by Mercedes only 200-300 CLA45 will be delivered for the entire USA during Calendar year 2013 and 350 through end of January.
That's less than one car per dealership. He also mentioned something about orders for January build date may be pushed back till June 2014.
I asked my sales rep to inquire and the owner would only say there is going to be far fewer CLA45 available than expected and some dealership will not be getting
any CLA45 at all this year. So five months into an order, I am no longer certain one would come my way.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Hey Keith in another post you said my 250, confused I thought you were ordering the 45. And yes I saw Tim's post and responded to you that the 1000+ 250 orders were changed to 45 orders.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll update this threat with pics, 0-100, soundclips, videos etc when mine arrives.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
0-100 f that i want video of top speed runs. I believe 167 is the limit, i want to see video of that.
I'd rather not have my license and the car taken away by the RCMP Lol. Also I still don't have the VIN even though my car was supposedly built Wednesday. So I'm so far I'm hoping for the delivery date they gave me of Nov 8th but cant confirm it now..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts