Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Well you can always trade in the car after the 48 months for a new AMG and not worry about the baloon :wink: also you'd have already have a couple thousand dollars for down payment thanks to the trade in.
I'm confused. Are you leasing or financing? Balloon payments are usually the least preferred way of going about purchasing something since you always end up paying more in the end. Might make sense leasing I suppose to get a lower monthly but if you finance and you trade in after a few years you are still responsible for paying off the rest of the vehicle. If staying with Mercedes they may just roll your old residual payoff into your new one but either way you still have to pay the car off.

· Registered
3 Posts
With balloon financing I'm actually going to be paying less then financing, and can drive as many km as I want. So I'll be paying off the car for 48 months then I can either finance the balloon amount, pay it off in cash, or trade the vehicle in which would cover the baloon and give me a couple k down payment already for my next vehicle. Basically it gives me a lot of choices, low payments, and not having to worry about the km that's why I'm choosing it.
So what did you end up putting down and getting for your monthly and what's the balloon payment?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.