Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anybody know any videos with cla 45 with performance exhaust option?
Not exactly the CLA45...this is the A45 Edition 1 which is essentially the same performance exhaust.
Its a video on a track so you'll get to hear the high end revs...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Not exactly the CLA45...this is the A45 Edition 1 which is essentially the same performance exhaust.
Its a video on a track so you'll get to hear the high end revs...

The exhaust sound isn't the same. I asked the guys in Affalterbach about it since I heard some A45s but they told me that its different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I notice in Some of the videos with a45 with performance exhaust it has like a crackle and pop sort of sound but haven't heard similar sounds from any of cla 45 vids

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I notice in Some of the videos with a45 with performance exhaust it has like a crackle and pop sort of sound but haven't heard similar sounds from any of cla 45 vids
Well they're different sounding exhausts etc also the pop is in the CLA 45 AMG track video I posted on here, but like I said they won't sound the same or similar. At least from what the guys at AMG said during my visit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok thanks cause I ordered mine with performance exhaust but didn't like the popping sound coming from the a45 so was just trying make sure mine won't sound like that

·
Registered
347 Posts
I do know the reason however I cannot say. It's a very similar version to the stock exhaust just slightly modified.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts