Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting CLA Community!

Friday is a big day for most of us! I am excited to help assist those who already placed ordered with me on both CLA 250's and 45's. There is something else I would like to bring to the attention.

About 2 weeks ago AMG unveiled the CLA 45 Racing Series Concept Vehicle. A few people PM'ed me about getting this vehicle.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in owning this vehicle; please contact me. We are ways about yet but AMG wants to know if this is a vehicle people in the US would want. It will be sold through the same AMG Department that sold the SLS GT3's.

I am the AMG Expert for the dealership and they were asking for my opinion. This is completely different than a Black Series vehicle.

I look forward assisting and answering any questions the community may have.

Happy Driving!! :)

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I would like the body kit (and an endless supply of replacement front splitters since there's no way that baby's front end wouldn't be ripped to shreds every time I pulled into Taco Bell). lol

-Eric

P.S. I know it's a track car.
P.P.S. I've never actually eaten at Taco Bell...although I do like saying "cheesy gordita."

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Greeting CLA Community!

Friday is a big day for most of us! I am excited to help assist those who already placed ordered with me on both CLA 250's and 45's. There is something else I would like to bring to the attention.

About 2 weeks ago AMG unveiled the CLA 45 Racing Series Concept Vehicle. A few people PM'ed me about getting this vehicle.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in owning this vehicle; please contact me. We are ways about yet but AMG wants to know if this is a vehicle people in the US would want. It will be sold through the same AMG Department that sold the SLS GT3's.

I am the AMG Expert for the dealership and they were asking for my opinion. This is completely different than a Black Series vehicle.

I look forward assisting and answering any questions the community may have.

Happy Driving!! :)

JP
Did not know this. I'm interested in any info you have on this JP. You got my email. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This vehicle is strictly for track purposes only. Please keep that in mind. John, Yes I have your email but you can't get it in Universe Blue! LOL

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not for everyone. It can't be driven on the street so that's another reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts