Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Cla 45 with 45,000 kms on it and i notice when i am accelerating hard, that it thuds into the next gear, what could this be?
thank you for all your help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not 100% sure car was from Canada and i brought it to mexico dealers here are terrible, think that may fix the problem?

·
Registered
10,540 Posts
The early 14s had tcu software which needed an update to resolve some issues ... like rough engagement etc
Not sure how tech expertise levels are over there though it should be something like reading existing sw version checking for any updates and applying it ... hope its straightforward enough for them
If yours is already up to date then fluid condition and level check may shed some light

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I agree, its going back up to Canada in a few months, transmission service was done 6000 kms ago in september, i do perform the transmission reset every so often and it does improve it quite a bit for a few days and then i goes back to rough shifting and thuding when im coasting a very slow speed.

·
Registered
10,540 Posts
Sounds like longer term adapt parameters may be off or incorrect for your firmware/hardware
Miss the good old days of a dual mass clutch pressure plate and clutch cable adjuster!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts