Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Sean,

Based on what we're seeing I would reset your delivery expectations by about a month. If it comes sooner then you have room to be excited. My car was built in the 2nd decade of November and I'm not expecting it until the last week of December / early January. If your car has a build date in the 2nd decade of December, I would expect it until late January / early February.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
That's a very sound estimate. My car's build date was 10/18 and now 38 days later, it is still somewhere between port and dealership. By the end of this week, it would be six weeks following completion of the vehicle.

·
Registered
328 Posts
That's a very sound estimate. My car's build date was 10/18 and now 38 days later, it is still somewhere between port and dealership. By the end of this week, it would be six weeks following completion of the vehicle.
If it's six weeks to the West Coast I'll be ecstatic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am still getting "order is accepted, delivery date still unknown. They have $500 deposit. I suspect no news means February or later.

Sent from my iPad using Mercedes CLA Forum

·
Registered
65 Posts
As a new owner moving into a CLA45 AMG from mainly E class and a couple of roadsters I chuckled at the comment re demographics of buyers.
I am 71 and still want a car that will start your heart on fire if not your hair.
I recently completed level 2 driver training in MB cars in the CLA 45 AMG at it is amazing. Let the youngsters do their thing. Just don't mess with old farts!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts