Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if any of the 45 AMG seat options have heating in them? I'm not so crazy on performance and more on comfort (crazy I know) and see the CLA 250 has heated options but just noticed that is is missing on the 45 AMG.

That being said, does any of the seats options have the cool ambient lighting under the head rest like the 250? I haven't seen any to suggest that it's similar to the 250.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Hey does anyone know if any of the 45 AMG seat options have heating in them? I'm not so crazy on performance and more on comfort (crazy I know) and see the CLA 250 has heated options but just noticed that is is missing on the 45 AMG.

That being said, does any of the seats options have the cool ambient lighting under the head rest like the 250? I haven't seen any to suggest that it's similar to the 250.

Thanks!
The Order Guide is your friend. Heated seats are a standalone option (873) and they are also part of the Premium Package.

As far as I know, the basic seat in the AMG is the same as the upgraded sport seat in the 250. I could be wrong but I can't imagine that they're any different in terms of the LED ambient lighting feature,

-Eric

·
Registered
62 Posts
There are two different seats available in the CLA45. I believe that Eric is correct about the standard seat being the same as the upgraded sport seat in the 250. In addition, the Recaro seat upgrade in the 45 LOOKS to have both heating and LED ambient lighting, based on the order guide. As options vary across markets, you'll have to ultimately consult your dealer to know what's available for you (or us if you're in the US market).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts