Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another ship has hit the East Coast......

524502_10201889293182992_1834686441_n.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts

Wow, looks like the majority are Mountain Grey and I am also surprised to see so many non Sport, reading this forum, I had the feeling that the great majority were ordering the Sports version.....may the games beguin (for the lucky ones that pre-ordered that is)!!!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
No online forum is representative of the real world. We're a bunch of car nuts...or CLA nuts...or just nuts. Most CLA buyers will never visit this site and would think we were crazy if they knew there was such a vibrant community online talking about..."cars"...basic transportation. Most CLA buyers will buy a CLA because they want a Mercedes and its the cheapest way into the brand.

-Eric

·
Registered
160 Posts
Keep an eye out for a Cirrus white, sport with not Pano, leather, Bi-Xinon and MM package. :)

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
It's pretty much the color breakdown I'd expect...lots of grey, silver, black and white...oooh, and a red one just to remind people that life is in living color. ;)

-Eric

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Wow, looks like the majority are Mountain Grey and I am also surprised to see so many non Sport, reading this forum, I had the feeling that the great majority were ordering the Sports version.....may the games beguin (for the lucky ones that pre-ordered that is)!!!

This is just a small photo of whats here. We have them all Base, Sport's and AMG'S

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where's the NLP?��

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

We have them also!

Kind of hard to tell in photos, it almost looks Black. The color is like a Black/Berry Purple.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is a total noob question, but I notice some of the gray CLA's have the black door trim while others have chrome. I'm guessing it's not due to the sports package since the black sport (2nd from right) has the chrome trim while the gray sport (3rd from right) has the black trim. Do you have to pay extra for this?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a total noob question, but I notice some of the gray CLA's have the black door trim while others have chrome. I'm guessing it's not due to the sports package since the black sport (2nd from right) has the chrome trim while the gray sport (3rd from right) has the black trim. Do you have to pay extra for this?
Not a noob question at all,

The ones with the black trim are the CLA "Edition 1" cars....part of the package. All other model have the chrome trim.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ahhh gotcha. So is the black trim not going to be an available option then for non E1's? Personally I like the chrome trim on most colors, but on gray, I think I'd opt for black...

·
Registered
16 Posts
a lot of mountain grey, this gives me a better reason to be patient and wait until someone sends their car back for lease. I do not want to pay for the initial 20% loss of price of driving it out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh gotcha. So is the black trim not going to be an available option then for non E1's? Personally I like the chrome trim on most colors, but on gray, I think I'd opt for black...

As of now .....no But, that could change!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a lot of mountain grey, this gives me a better reason to be patient and wait until someone sends their car back for lease. I do not want to pay for the initial 20% loss of price of driving it out.

Yes but, most of the Mountain Gray are E1 cars. I dont think these will go into the lease programes...." Limited Edition Cars".

·
Registered
16 Posts
the Chesapeake Highway?
Man I had to double take at the ship name... I thought it was a joke for some reason... anyone see "Cheapskate Highway" like.. your being a cheap ass shipping over your ride, man they need to rename that ship that brings over cargo.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts