Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cool beans. Sheesh, Polar Silver looks nice. I can't decide about my color.

JCFink, if you're there again, ask them for details about what is exactly coming to North America in September.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey, why is nobody else looking at it? Gosh darn Texans. If it ain't a pickup truck, they're not interested ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics from Dallas Auto Show

JoeyO - it had quite a bit of traffic around it - lots of folks seemed interested. It was up on a display by itself - couldn't get in it or really crowd around it. That said, one of the salesmen did get in to show how much room is in the car. This guy said he's 6' 4".

Back seats looked nice, too.

More photos...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nut Brown leather interior. Power/memory seats. Me happy... :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Beautiful photos, and the brown leather is very nice.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice, I was really hoping to make it up there last week but just couldn't find the time. Hopefully we'll see the CLA @ the Austin Auto Show next month.

·
Registered
730 Posts
actually, nvm... i now hope that the cla45 gets the same interior as the a45 has. carbon fiber, sweet looking alcantara-ish seats... cant wait til next week for the announcement.]
That gear-shift (being an automatic transmission) is new-to-me, I haven't seen that before. I wonder if that's gonna be exclusive to the CLA45 AMG? :confused:

And those seats look fab'. Wow... :cool:

·
Registered
730 Posts
nah, i think some of their higher end sedans actually use that gear shift too.
Oh, I meant if it's going to be exclusive to just the CLA45 AMG version of the CLA meaning the (automatic) CLA250 won't have such a gear-shift.

All the pics so far have shown a steering-column mounted gear-shift for the (automatic) CLA.

The E-Class & CLS platforms (likewise w/ the SLS AMG, and others) have that type of gear-shift in the aforementioned image. Looks very cool, admittedly.

·
Registered
106 Posts
yeh i think the column mounted shifter will be used for the lower end cars and this one will be used in the amg.

i personally think the column mounted ones are a good design as it leaves more space for phone/drink storage in the center. this shifter is nice as well though so i'd be happy with either.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts