Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, i'm new to the site, I have recently purchased a cla180 2020 and was interested in exterior subtle mods that anyone can recommend. Also I am considering de-chroming the car but wanted your views or pictures.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi have bought a rear spoiler from here :Kunzmann Onlineshop | Styling & Tuning | Mercedes, AMG, Smart, Audi & VW
some black CLA 250 badges from ebay,also some rear aero flaps from ebay not kunzmann as they are about £230 more and some black mirror housings ,by the way my car is white .no pics yet as i get to pick it up when this virus thing stops,should of had it 2 weeks ago but not real world problem

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I'm due to pick up my CLA at the end of next month. I'm also looking to order the spoiler and rear aero flaps. Were these easy to install? Could you post the link where you bought them from in here, please?

Thanks

Sam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi have bought a rear spoiler from here :Kunzmann Onlineshop | Styling & Tuning | Mercedes, AMG, Smart, Audi & VW
some black CLA 250 badges from ebay,also some rear aero flaps from ebay not kunzmann as they are about £230 more and some black mirror housings ,by the way my car is white .no pics yet as i get to pick it up when this virus thing stops,should of had it 2 weeks ago but not real world problem View attachment 65771
. Hey I live in the USA so they don’t ship there I was looking for someone who can buy it for me and I pay them for it and shipping and have it sent here. Thanks you feel free to dm me at Bobby.esf on Instagram or here

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wasn’t able to find anything like what the other place has I would really appreciate if someone could do this favor for me

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I wasn’t able to find anything like what the other place has I would really appreciate if someone could do this favor for me
Looking into this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts