Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I fitted Performance chip that I bought online from Germany. I wanted to share this cool effective reliable item incase others are looking for Performance MoDs aswel. It cost me £50 and is a specifically designed and programmed chip for my car the 220 cdi Sport.
I immediately noticed increased toque , bhp, no lag and over all performance increase feeling much crisper. I have also noticed that my urban fuel consumption has improved also!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yesterday I had CARBON ENGINE CLEAN on my 220 cdi sport cla. WOW OMG what a difference!!!! If you haven’t tried it TRY IT!!
I was sceptical at first but after 1 hour of cleaning and very low cost for the job I took it out for a spin. Immediately I noticed improved power, throttle response, less lag and much better fuel consumption!
I really do recommend it! You can do it on any combustion engine and is highly effective. It removes all carbon from pistons, internal parts, injectors, filters and dpf’s .

Attachments

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
Carbon cleaning ...
What is the process / chemical?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They use a special hydrogen mix on a compressor of some kind running hoses through multiple engine feeds to circulate the engine for an hour whilst pumping the throttle slightly every 10min. I honestly was sceptical at first but wow what a difference it’s like driving a brand new engine it’s incredible the difference.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ll see what I can find for you. I know it’s a pretty new thing and not very well known about. It’s a friends business that does it so I will do some digging for you 👍🏻👍🏻

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You did mean the carbon cleaning didn’t you? Or did you mean the chip?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts