Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly short (5'5"), so I'm a bit concerned about seat positioning, especially the headrest. Based on the sports style seats, it seems like the headrest cannot be adjusted like it can on the C-class.

Can anyone provide any insight on seat/headrest adjustment?

·
Registered
896 Posts
u can tell by looking at pics they arent adjustable...cant comment on non sport CLA's idk what sdats they have

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I'm fairly short (5'5"), so I'm a bit concerned about seat positioning, especially the headrest. Based on the sports style seats, it seems like the headrest cannot be adjusted like it can on the C-class.

Can anyone provide any insight on seat/headrest adjustment?
One size fits all. No head rest adjustment. Do I hear corner cutting - cost saving ?

·
Registered
896 Posts
at 5.5 the back of ur little head should settle in the "hole" in the seat perfectly... :)

try it on ur current car

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
No, they are trying to make a sporty car. All racing seats are one pieces back and head rest. Look at the Recaro options seats.
You are not exactly non-partisan on the subject :) IT IS COST SAVING. All other AMGs, even the SLS have adjustable head rest. They are certainly "sporty" cars too.
The same with run flats and for the CLA45 - a fix it kit. To save the cost of a spare tire, rim and jack along with side benefit of weight and trunk space.
You would know this better. Do they give the new S550 a fix it kit too ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts