Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

I spoke with Mercedes-Benz Brisbane late in January 2013 to try to get some more information about the CLA and when it will be hitting Australia!

They did not have many details that are not already publicly available (in fact, they told me the CLA will be manufactured in Germany which we now know is not true!).

There was no list I could be put on and I could not place a deposit, but the rep undertook to keep me informed of developments!

He did mention that he expected the car to be in Australia no later than the Adelaide Motor Show, which has been cancelled since 2010.... what the?

No word on pricing.

MBAUS press release here.

Counting down! Are there any other CLA wannabes in Brisbane on this forum?

Nick

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi guys
I put a deposit down with Marshalls Mercedes in June 2012. I have been told delivery in July and I can spec the car up in march/April but until I do this I'm sceptical about July.
I will keep you posted

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! That's significantly sooner than September/October - awesome! Please let us know as you get any further info :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys ... a release in Oz late this year would work for me as my car is due for replacement first part of next year. Pictures look great, keen to hear the prices.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Guys put a deposit on a CLA45 today at Marshalls, no idea on pricing.. Would hope it's about the 90k drive away...
Cheers
Glen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nick ordered through MB Taringa in Brisbane with very little information available about the CLA 250.
Hoping for June delivery with the guy at Taringa saying they will receive 23 in total.
John

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nick ordered through MB Taringa in Brisbane with very little information available about the CLA 250.
Hoping for June delivery with the guy at Taringa saying they will receive 23 in total.
John
Wow - June 2013? What price? I have been wondering whether Centenary MB (Taringa) or MB Brisbane (Valley) will have more info - seems that neither have any! So frustrating!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've done my pre order of CLA 250 last Friday in Townsville. I want the Edition 1, hopefully it will come to Australia the first time CLA is available. Cross my fingers... and I wish all detailed information will be disclosed in July!

·
Registered
238 Posts
hey guys,

Same here. I have put down a deposit on CLA 45 AMG at Mcintosh in Mosman. Said it was the first one they had received. Now just counting down the days.

I am thinking it will be late 2013 or early 2014 unfortunately.

Anyone got any updates?

Did everyone see it on the front cover of this months motor magazine?>

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey Glen and Nick.

I am in the same position and thinking the same $$$.

I have also put down deposit for CLA 45.

Spoke to my mate at merc and he just did a A 45 AMG with 2 of 3 options available and it was $82,000. They are expecting the CLA to be $5000 - $10,000 more which I think is good.

Apparently only 3 upgrades available as it comes very high spec already which is great. What colour you thinking Glen?

I also think first ones will arrive Oct. A45 in Sept which will give us all a good chance to drive that

1 - 20 of 44 Posts