Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is one at MB training facility in Jacksonville FL.
I visited another dealer in Clearwater FL and the manager mentioned that he saw the car last week.:in love:

·
Registered
515 Posts
You wish...

I am sure this is one of those cars only used for internal training and rarely gets on public streets. Just a thought in case someone lives in the vicinity.
No results found. Try a new search with a larger radius, or search for a different model.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No results found. Try a new search with a larger radius, or search for a different model.
I am confused...What are you trying to say here? This is a car that MB has for its own internal training of sales/marketing people, Why one would try to search for such car? Unless you have access to MB's tracking system, I doubt anyone could locate the car.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I am confused...What are you trying to say here? This is a car that MB has for its own internal training of sales/marketing people, Why one would try to search for such car? Unless you have access to MB's tracking system, I doubt anyone could locate the car.
chrisiden's previous post was merely quoting the text result of the link above (meaning, those weren't his words). Point being, he was being humorous... :D

Reference:

New Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class For Sale Jacksonville, FL - CarGurus

Dealers With CLA-Class Inventory

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes, the car is for MB own internal training /sales/marketing. You won't find anything on the net. The XXXXX cars will not be out on the streets, these cars are moved from facility to facility ...or other location in enclosed trailers. The car in FL area right now is the "Edition 1" model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,I am sales and marketing trainer we are community of entrepreneurs, tech startups, and small businesses with a natural affinity for inspiration and passion. thinkspace provides private offices, shared coworking space, virtual offices, live phone answering services, and meeting rooms in a Class A, LEED certified green building in a great location . Our team provides technology, marketing,Sales training and administrative support to keep you focused on your business.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts