Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
congratulations on your new beatiful car....so, how is the ride?.......looks like you got the 18" upgrade rims, is the ride on a bumpy road too hard?....I am really curious about that aspect, also, how peppy is the car when you push the gas and ...how about the transmision?......I thought dealers were not releasing these cars until Spet 23?......
Esteban

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
congratulations on your new beatiful car....so, how is the ride?.......looks like you got the 18" upgrade rims, is the ride on a bumpy road too hard?....I am really curious about that aspect, also, how peppy is the car when you push the gas and ...how about the transmision?......I thought dealers were not releasing these cars until Spet 23?......
Esteban
It's probably a test model or a showroom model. Or someone from Europe came to visit NA and brought their CLA along

·
Registered
59 Posts
you are rtight , did not read the footnote........I am waiting for the oppportunity to do a test drive like kid between Haloween and Christmas

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
It's probably a test model or a showroom model. Or someone from Europe came to visit NA and brought their CLA along
Dozens of them are already in the San Francisco Bay area for sales training over the past week.
Some may end up at dealerships for display.
I have several friends already spotted them on the street.

·
Registered
165 Posts
This is the CLA Urban style in Europe !
I have the same car !

Its very nice !

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is my friend's test car! They are doing test and he sent me the pics and This text message ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1377554401.301448.jpg
And just to make the day better I was in foster city and a white CLA 250 with pano roof followed by a black one too stopped next to me! I can't feel more anxious about it! Words can say how I feel after watching it myself and excatly how I ordered mine in July 9th! Hopefully can get it by sept!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All this is my friend's pics, cuz unfortunately I can not be there, at least I saw one in the road wich it made me happy! But experience it like this might be super cool before u get one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts