Mercedes CLA Forum banner

CLA Instructional Videos on YouTube

4K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  AlexG 
#1 ·
There is a great collection of CLA feature instructional videos that have been posted in YouTube on the "autocartest" channel. Grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy...

Seat Adjustment

Collision Prevention Assist

Comand Online

Lane Keeping Assist

Distronic Plus

Blind Spot Assist

#9 ·
I did. 1 in Seattle, 2 in Lynwood. Have a slot to drive one in Tacoma (they have very low spec $33,2xx white one), but not sure it worth a drive at this point. :)
One think I decided to myself -- it will not be polar silver, as this car makes this car ugly (pure my opinion)...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

#11 ·
I did. 1 in Seattle, 2 in Lynwood. Have a slot to drive one in Tacoma (they have very low spec $33,2xx white one), but not sure it worth a drive at this point. :)
One think I decided to myself -- it will not be polar silver, as this car makes this car ugly (pure my opinion)...
Yesterday I drove the low spec white CLA250 at MB of Tacoma. Looks like they've been using it for a bunch of test drives with already 262 miles on the clock. While it was nice to finally take one for a real test drive, I would have to say that it wasn't much fun driving a car that was so poorly equipped. It gave me a rent car type of feeling. Approaching this bare bones car, I could easily see that I was about to drive the cheapest car on the lot. Not a good feeling! The Mountain Grey one at MB of Bellevue a couple months back was better equipped and had a MUCH nicer overall appearance.

AlexG, if you haven't already visited MB of Tacoma to test drive the white one, then I strongly recommend that you don't waste your time.

#12 ·
Yesterday I drove the low spec white CLA250 at MB of Tacoma. Looks like they've been using it for a bunch of test drives with already 262 miles on the clock. While it was nice to finally take one for a real test drive, I would have to say that it wasn't much fun driving a car that was so poorly equipped. It gave me a rent car type of feeling. Approaching this bare bones car, I could easily see that I was about to drive the cheapest car on the lot. Not a good feeling! The Mountain Grey one at MB of Bellevue a couple months back was better equipped and had a MUCH nicer overall appearance.

AlexG, if you haven't already visited MB of Tacoma to test drive the white one, then I strongly recommend that you don't waste your time.
What did you think of the visibility? I felt there was none out of the back windshield. To have a window was almost pointless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.