Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with my sales guy at MB of Tampa Bay. He confirmed that they will have CLAs at the dealership on Thursday, September 19th. They will be put on display the following day, Friday September 20th. This should confirm what everyone else has been saying about the official launch date of 9/20. Also, he stated that his Finance Manager expects financing and leasing details to be provided to them on Wednesday, September 18th.

The car I ordered is due to come in the first week of October. I can't flipping wait! I've been enamored with this car since I saw the Super Bowl commercial. They really nailed me on that one.

My head turning CLA250 will be:

Night Black; Black MB-Tex; Aluminum trim; Sport Package; Pano Roof; Bi-Xenon Headlamp; and a free spoiler

Not a bad car for a single 30 year old guy. haha

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for the info!

Do you not have P1 package?
and can you share how much are you paying for this spec? because mine's similar to yours.

P.S this car won't make you single for too long.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Still haven't heard anything official yet. When they are "wholesaled" that's when they are on your way. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info!

Do you not have P1 package?
and can you share how much are you paying for this spec? because mine's similar to yours.

P.S this car won't make you single for too long.
Sorry, not exactly sure what the P1 package is. The car, as I detailed it in my original post, was quoted at $35,500 all said and done. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey! Which salesperson are you working with? I put my deposit in at that location in Tampa as well last month.
I've been dealing with Brandon Martinez. He's a nice guy, been really helpful, and seems to know his stuff pretty well.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry, not exactly sure what the P1 package is. The car, as I detailed it in my original post, was quoted at $35,500 all said and done. Hope this helps.
Premium package is what I was walking about.

So with these options you have, $35,500 is out the door price for you? Including tax and all that fees

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Premium package is what I was walking about.

So with these options you have, $35,500 is out the door price for you? Including tax and all that fees
No, I did not get the Premium Package which I think is $2,200....$35,500 does not include taxes, but I think with that the total is about $37,200. I'm going to be leasing anyways. Looking forward to seeing what the rates will be.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got off the phone with my sales guy at MB of Tampa Bay. He confirmed that they will have CLAs at the dealership on Thursday, September 19th. They will be put on display the following day, Friday September 20th. This should confirm what everyone else has been saying about the official launch date of 9/20. Also, he stated that his Finance Manager expects financing and leasing details to be provided to them on Wednesday, September 18th.
I should talk to your guy, my sales person at MB of Tampa Bay has been largely absent. I've emailed him several times over the past few months and he hardly ever responds, and when he does he always says he knows nothing and offers no updates. It seems I have to get all my updates through this site haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts