Mercedes CLA Forum banner

CLA Lease Quote / First time Dealership Experience

10K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  maksim 
Great review! I'm also 6'2" 250lb and fit nicely in the car.
I hate getting in the tight 3-series or ATS.
Your quote was much better than mine at Prestige Motors. I just might drive down to Edison in a month or so.
Ayobonus: I told you you have a good honest lease offer. It is as good as it will get. Other dealers may charge you more and be just as indifferent. You never know.
Part of the reason is your age. They figured at 22, you probably don't have tier 1 credit or make minimum of $80k a year to qualify for the lease. He would be surprised when he finds out
you are employee #1 at Twitter and about to make $100 million next month when Twitter goes public...:)

Hm, I'll keep that in mind. I don't necessarily make twice the amount of the car, but I've done the math and it is possible for me to own one. But I agree about going around and see who can do the best ;)
They may want to charge you a higher money factor or have you come up with more cap reduction. Insist on the best deal and be prepared to walk away. See what they would do.

@ayobonus: i'm in the same boat with you, a young person just graduate. I got in even worse deal today with my local benz dealer. maybe for first time ever, I move to bmw.
link to my cm: http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/8-cla-purchasing/2669-2014-cla-lease-rates-16.html
What make you think the BMW sales staff will treat you any differently ?
Try to swing a deal on a 1M35i instead of over stocked 528 & 320s. Or may be a 335d. See what kind of deal you get. It's all supply and demand my friend...

I actually went to local BMW dealer and sale guy there was much nicer, pretty much helpful. I was looking between CLA or 328. I like CLA style better but just can't live with $550 or $720/month for that car. I understand that's demand-supply problem, but isn't that too high?
Yes. Way too high. As I posted earlier, 5k down, under $400 incl tax with basic drive off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.