Mercedes CLA Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
@ayobonus: i'm in the same boat with you, a young person just graduate. I got in even worse deal today with my local benz dealer. maybe for first time ever, I move to bmw.
link to my cm: http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/8-cla-purchasing/2669-2014-cla-lease-rates-16.html
What make you think the BMW sales staff will treat you any differently ?
Try to swing a deal on a 1M35i instead of over stocked 528 & 320s. Or may be a 335d. See what kind of deal you get. It's all supply and demand my friend...

I actually went to local BMW dealer and sale guy there was much nicer, pretty much helpful. I was looking between CLA or 328. I like CLA style better but just can't live with $550 or $720/month for that car. I understand that's demand-supply problem, but isn't that too high?

I actually went to local BMW dealer and sale guy there was much nicer, pretty much helpful. I was looking between CLA or 328. I like CLA style better but just can't live with $550 or $720/month for that car. I understand that's demand-supply problem, but isn't that too high?
Yes. Way too high. As I posted earlier, 5k down, under $400 incl tax with basic drive off.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
@ayobonus: i'm in the same boat with you, a young person just graduate. I got in even worse deal today with my local benz dealer. maybe for first time ever, I move to bmw.
link to my cm: http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/8-cla-purchasing/2669-2014-cla-lease-rates-16.html
Wow, that's horrible. Yeah, it's definitely not worth the price that they're asking for. I'm currently waiting it out/looking at BMW. There are some good offers that BMW have right now. Also, BMW has a program where they offer a $1000 incentive for recent college graduates.

I've been a long time Mercedes admirer/driver, but switching to BMW doesn't sound too bad.

The simple fact that you have to make a living.
That is correct. Everyone wants a fair deal but enough is enough sometimes. There is a lot of work that goes into this business. Believe me! LOL

Here are the guidelines:

1) New or CPO Car Only
2) Total Cap not to be greater then $45,000.
3) Graduate of an accredited college with a 4-year undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or registered nursing degree earned within the previous 24 months.
4) Copy of the diploma or official transcripts
5) Proof of Income required - Last 3 months of bank statments or recent check stubs.
6) 24 months mininum of established credit on file
7) Gross debt to income ratio not to exceed 50%.
8) Tier 2 or better score required.

Here are the guidelines:

1) New or CPO Car Only
2) Total Cap not to be greater then $45,000.
3) Graduate of an accredited college with a 4-year undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or registered nursing degree earned within the previous 24 months.
4) Copy of the diploma or official transcripts
5) Proof of Income required - Last 3 months of bank statments or recent check stubs.
6) 24 months mininum of established credit on file
7) Gross debt to income ratio not to exceed 50%.
8) Tier 2 or better score required.
What discount or offer would I get if I qualify for this? Also, does every MB dealership offer this or only select ones? I'm looking to finance by the way.

Thanks!

There is no discount applied to this. If you have Fleet then you can combine it.

That really is a very fair offer if you still want the CLA over another brand/model. This is the best offer after 5 hours of back and forth trying to get to a $500 monthly payment.
MSRP: $39,825
acquisition fee: $795
pre-paid maintenance, 2 years: $429
sales tax: $2,489.06
total of fees: $365.14

48 months
10,000 miles

Their offer:
residual: $22,542
money factor: ?
down: $2,500
monthly: $547

I am looking to get rid of my 2009 328 coupe, and was looking at the CLA. I love the looks and gas mileage, and base price...but the lease rates.... nuts.

Quite honestly, unless you want the CLA... there is no reason to lease it. $500 a month you can get a very nice bmw 5 series.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.