Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mercedes announcements have indicated that, at least initially, the CLA will only be available in North America with the 7-speed dual-clutch automatic. Are there plans to sell a stick-shift model here at some point?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would LOVE to have the the manual transmission option. So many auto manufactures seem to be doing-away with the mechanical transmission option, and I have no idea why! The manual transmission only seems to enhance the fun of driving an awesome car. Why do the "America's" market have to wait?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking into the CLA 220 - not having owned a mercedes before nor an automatic vehicle...wondering which option you guys have opted for between manual/auto and why?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Been a stick driver since my first car, a Saab 99 with freewheeling. Paddle shifters are a joke compared with a true manual transmission. However with only nine percent of Americans driving a stick it is a dying breed of drivers and cars.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Stick shift rules.. I still like driving my mercury Milan four cylinder manual transmission sedan out for a spin just for the fun of it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts