Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you may already know this but Mercedes has published its CLA Owner's Manuals on a pretty cool interactive website. It includes copies of the standard Owner's Manual as well as the manuals for COMAND, Audio 20 and Bluetooth. It also includes a visual search tool that allows you to navigate to instructions regarding specific equipment visually rather than through text searches.

Also, the CLA's owner's manual is accessible digitally through apps designed for Android or iOS devices!

I think it's pretty cool! For those who own CLAs, I hope this helps. And, for those of us who are still dreaming, may the Force be with you, may your psychologist's bills be small, and may your family tolerate your obsession juuuuust a little longer. :D

Enjoy,
-Eric

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Many of you may already know this but Mercedes has published its CLA Owner's Manuals on a pretty cool interactive website. It includes copies of the standard Owner's Manual as well as the manuals for COMAND, Audio 20 and Bluetooth. It also includes a visual search tool that allows you to navigate to instructions regarding specific equipment visually rather than through text searches.

Also, the CLA's owner's manual is accessible digitally through apps designed for Android or iOS devices!

I think it's pretty cool! For those who own CLAs, I hope this helps. And, for those of us who are still dreaming, may the Force be with you, may your psychologist's bills be small, and may your family tolerate your obsession juuuuust a little longer. :D

Enjoy,
-Eric
Now just get us the damn car !!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just downloaded the iPhone app and selected the A owners manual very cool. There is no CLA yet but definitely an excellent way to access the manual. Lots of additional stuff with videos can be accessed from the app ???????????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts