Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership called me and said that I might have to cancel the roof option on my car because there is delay on them and they might not be able to have the roof on it. Since it is a big roof on a small car. And they said if you really want the car with the moon roof I have to wait longer. Other wise I can get the one with out the roof by this month.