Mercedes CLA Forum banner
301 - 320 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
CLA35 AMG Premium Plus
10 Posts
Did your order form say Burmester on it? My build sheet... even the one updated for 2022... says Burmester on it.... but I have no idea if it will actually get installed when built.
ns
To be honest, I haven't got a build sheet and have never seen it. However, it was meant to be on it as the waiver I have signed mentions it. You might be a lucky one who gets it if the components are ready by then.

·
Registered
CLA35 AMG Premium Plus
10 Posts
Compared to the B&O in my S3 the Burmester is a bit lacking if I’m honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say I'm an audiophile anyway and I have read similar comments about the sound. I collect it Friday, it will be interesting to see how it compares to the A250 I had which was a lovely car and also the M135i my wife has recently had which is a bit soulless.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I do like the look of the new 1 series though… soulless you say? Not something typically said about BMW as they are known for good driving.

I contemplated an M2 Comp before settling on the CLA45s

·
Registered
CLA35 AMG Premium Plus
10 Posts
I do like the look of the new 1 series though… soulless you say? Not something typically said about BMW as they are known for good driving.

I contemplated an M2 Comp before settling on the CLA45s

Looks lovely in Blue, feels like a big car and very capable but lacks any drama. Didn't quite have the budget for a 45s but that would have been my choice over the M2 also.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Amen brother!

Same stomping grounds or new venues?

A keyboard bud here got his weekend gigs back and even added a few thursday night specials so he’s plenty busy
Some the same, some new. We played a sold out show at a winery Friday night.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So turns out I have got Keyless entry :) Silly me.
Thank God... I was wondering if I could live with not being able to just grab the door handle and get in the car... and pushing a button to start. It's 2021!!! Couldn't have a car without that!

You probably mean you don't have the ability to open your trunk by kicking under the bumper.

·
Registered
CLA35 AMG Premium Plus
10 Posts
Thank God... I was wondering if I could live with not being able to just grab the door handle and get in the car... and pushing a button to start. It's 2021!!! Couldn't have a car without that!

You probably mean you don't have the ability to open your trunk by kicking under the bumper.
Yeh your bang on, when the waiver said Keyless Go it threw me. I know it's lazy but it's a faf getting the keys out of your pocket when they are wedged in because your wearing slim jeans :LOL:

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
just beware of folks inserting between you and the car while you walk away ... that keyless go range is perfect for intercepts

·
Registered
64 Posts
always "fast double click "when you lock, it turns the key off
Ahh okay good tip!

I’ve been using the handle and tapping it to lock the car on exit.

So when in a public place use the key button but double tap it?

·
Registered
412 Posts
yep double tap lock on key, light should do one long flash try door handle car should not unlock , its also handy when washing your car as doors wont constantly keep locking unlocking

·
Registered
64 Posts
yep double tap lock on key, light should do one long flash try door handle car should not unlock , its also handy when washing your car as doors wont constantly keep locking unlocking
Oh thank you!! Particularly about the car washing thing… has driven me crazy the last couple of times washing it!!

301 - 320 of 321 Posts