Mercedes CLA Forum banner
361 - 380 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been following this forum for a while now. Ordered my CLA45s in june with hardly any updates and no build date i have just received a call about an hour ago to say that mercedes have discontinued the CLA45s and are only manufacturing the CLA45s PLUS model. They have told me that my order will be cancelled and i will have to be requoted and order a different model if i want. I am beyond furious whole process has been an absolute disgrace from start to finish. I am now contacting customer services to see what can be done.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I thought they’d stopped all versions… but seems strange that due to chip shortages they are only doing the model with the most features!

I guess they will still charge the premium but strip some of those original features off?

I can understand your anger on this… it’s terrible!

So sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
yeah ... a loaded version instead? then with options backed out at delivery?

nah

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
419 Posts
Hate to say it, but go to BMW and order an M340i xDrive, you will actually get a car you can drive for roughly the same price :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, first time posting.

I ordered a CLA 45s back in February, as with everyone else it’s has been delayed.

A few weeks ago I got an update to say I was 1st in line for the next build slot, I’m hoping for a build slot in January and delivery by the end of February.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi all, first time posting.

I ordered a CLA 45s back in February, as with everyone else it’s has been delayed.

A few weeks ago I got an update to say I was 1st in line for the next build slot, I’m hoping for a build slot in January and delivery by the end of February.
That's crazy... so since February of last year... your dealer has not been able to get you a build slot???

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's crazy... so since February of last year... your dealer has not been able to get you a build slot???
Yeah ordered end of February 2021, initial estimation was July/August. That changed closer the time and then in September I was told it would be Q1 2022, then most recent a few weeks ago that mine is number 1 in the queue.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah ordered end of February 2021, initial estimation was July/August. That changed closer the time and then in September I was told it would be Q1 2022, then most recent a few weeks ago that mine is number 1 in the queue.
Can you check with other dealers to see if they have allocations? Other people have put in orders for cars since February and had their cars built. I ordered in May and originally had a July 2021 build slot... which got delayed to October. So you should have had a car built by now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you check with other dealers to see if they have allocations? Other people have put in orders for cars since February and had their cars built. I ordered in May and originally had a July 2021 build slot... which got delayed to October. So you should have had a car built by now!
Well I can see just by reading on this forum that others have ordered after me and already have it. I’d have to assume that some dealers already had slots reserved.

I do feel like the end is near though haha and tbh I was never in a real rush for it, few more months won’t hurt 😂

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine is even worse, i orderd my company car in November 2020! 14 months later and still no car and my car status is 'Confirmed Build' which it has been since March 2021. I dont even think they have a build slot or even built it but apparently it is due 20th January this month, i been told many similar lies and raises my hope up many times last year only to see it get pushed back constantly. Really disappointed in all of this

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mine is even worse, i orderd my company car in November 2020! 14 months later and still no car and my car status is 'Confirmed Build' which it has been since March 2021. I dont even think they have a build slot or even built it but apparently it is due 20th January this month, i been told many similar lies and raises my hope up many times last year only to see it get pushed back constantly. Really disappointed in all of this
You're looking at a CLA250e? I've heard so many stories of extensive extensive delays with that model. So you're not alone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
well if you look at my previous posts you'll see that i was told that mercedes had cancelled all orders , i ordered a black 250e premium plus with driver assistance pack , they said they had white premiums available so i took one of those , i had a look on the mb car locator and lo and behold there's black premium and premium plus available , moral of story don't believe anything they tell you !

·
Registered
11 Posts
well if you look at my previous posts you'll see that i was told that mercedes had cancelled all orders , i ordered a black 250e premium plus with driver assistance pack , they said they had white premiums available so i took one of those , i had a look on the mb car locator and lo and behold there's black premium and premium plus available , moral of story don't believe anything they tell you !
They must have the worse and clueless customer service and dealerships around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
First time post but have been hanging around this particular thread since I ordered my CLA 250 P+ back in August 2021.
It has become apparent in the last couple of months that the mood here has turned from patient acceptance to outright anger at the way MB has dealt with the present situation, and I feel it will only get worse when people realise they are not getting what they paid for.
I ordered my vehicle from the July 2021 brochure which did not actually mention AR Navigation, wireless charging or upgraded audio, however it does mention Electrically Adjusted Memory Seats on the Premium Plus.
A quick check on the modified Jan 2022 brochure and these appear to have mysteriously disappeared.
Now I have no idea if I have a 2021 build or 2022, I have been informed that the vehicle will be available by mid Feb but have no clue as to what equipment is fitted, guess I will have to wait and see.
Oh and by the way the new brochure shows a price rise.
You could not make this stuff up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
First time post but have been hanging around this particular thread since I ordered my CLA 250 P+ back in August 2021.
It has become apparent in the last couple of months that the mood here has turned from patient acceptance to outright anger at the way MB has dealt with the present situation, and I feel it will only get worse when people realise they are not getting what they paid for.
I ordered my vehicle from the July 2021 brochure which did not actually mention AR Navigation, wireless charging or upgraded audio, however it does mention Electrically Adjusted Memory Seats on the Premium Plus.
A quick check on the modified Jan 2022 brochure and these appear to have mysteriously disappeared.
Now I have no idea if I have a 2021 build or 2022, I have been informed that the vehicle will be available by mid Feb but have no clue as to what equipment is fitted, guess I will have to wait and see.
Oh and by the way the new brochure shows a price rise.
You could not make this stuff up!
These seats have been removed, my dealer confirmed it to me :(

361 - 380 of 415 Posts