Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the 250e shooting break prem plus on 1st December 20, originally due late Feb 21, then mid march 21, the mid June 21 and now mid September 21. As I'm ordering through a lease company I'm just getting delay notifications and no detail so this thread has been useful to see what's going on! It's taking the excitement away for me as I feel like it's never going to arrive. It's an ongoing joke now 🤣

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered the 250e shooting break prem plus on 1st December 20, originally due late Feb 21, then mid march 21, the mid June 21 and now mid September 21. As I'm ordering through a lease company I'm just getting delay notifications and no detail so this thread has been useful to see what's going on! It's taking the excitement away for me as I feel like it's never going to arrive. It's an ongoing joke now 🤣
That's not really reassuring :( . I ordered mine as well second week of December (250e shooting break) and few weeks ago, the dealer maintained expected delivery end of May. From reading comments on here and there, I'm expecting a negative update from him any time soon now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did mine 3rd of Dec20. The latest delivery date is June21 (last week). There were no changes for 2 months now..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
CLAMerc,
Was it your impression that the factory had also reduced production due to COVID & chips?
That’s what the dealer told me.
Whether it’s really true or not, I guess only the guys at the factory will know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So was yours delayed or is June 21st the original date?
Since i placed the Order (Dec20), Mercedes said Feb21(final), then in some weeks after quickly changed to Abr21.

During the month of Feb21 they called me saying Jul21 and one month ago, changed again, gaining a month to Jun21.
This is what i got from Mercedes Portugal.. :/

21 - 28 of 28 Posts