Mercedes CLA Forum banner
401 - 415 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Do you think your angry letters made a difference? Or is it just a coincidence? I'm getting super annoyed with my wait as well. It's almost to the point of me starting to look for alternative models of cars I could buy. But when I consider other cars... the CLA45 still seems like the ideal car to me.

The only reason I'm not absolutely enraged is because as far as I know... nobody in North America has received a 2022 CLA45.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you think your angry letters made a difference? Or is it just a coincidence? I'm getting super annoyed with my wait as well. It's almost to the point of me starting to look for alternative models of cars I could buy. But when I consider other cars... the CLA45 still seems like the ideal car to me.

The only reason I'm not absolutely enraged is because as far as I know... nobody in North America has received a 2022 CLA45.
I can't quite put my finger on anything else but my complaint, i been emailing the dealership and my company's lease company regularly throughout 2021 and i always got the same clueless and standard reply of 'it is awaiting production' or 'delay due to lack of parts' then all of a sudden the week before christmas i complained and lo and behold the car has landed in the UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to the Website as have just purchased my first CLA. A bit bummed out about the missing features.... Weren't explained during the process until I looked at the 2020 brochure and 2022 brochure side by side.

Does anyone know if features like the Augmented Reality will be added in at a later date if taken into Mercedes? Premium Plus pack might as well be the basic with all the missing features...

·
Registered
93 Posts
New to the Website as have just purchased my first CLA. A bit bummed out about the missing features.... Weren't explained during the process until I looked at the 2020 brochure and 2022 brochure side by side.

Does anyone know if features like the Augmented Reality will be added in at a later date if taken into Mercedes? Premium Plus pack might as well be the basic with all the missing features...
I'm not sure... it may depend on what other equipment ended up being installed in your car. I saw some videos from Asia where they bought the camera for the front windshield and were able to turn on many camera related features thru software coding.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not sure... it may depend on what other equipment ended up being installed in your car. I saw some videos from Asia where they bought the camera for the front windshield and were able to turn on many camera related features thru software coding.
Hmmm maybe then... I highly highly doubt the sound system and memory seats will be installed. Sound system is the one I'm most bummed about, don't know what the basic 100 w sound system is like but I'm guessing it isn't going to be great especially the bass.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hmmm maybe then... I highly highly doubt the sound system and memory seats will be installed. Sound system is the one I'm most bummed about, don't know what the basic 100 w sound system is like but I'm guessing it isn't going to be great especially the bass.
It's unbelievable the amount of gear that's been stripped from the P+ in the last 18 months.
AR navigation, Hands Free boot opening, Wireless Charging, Electric Seats, downgrade on the audio.
Have I forgotten anything?
The only thing that appears to have been added is £650 to the list price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's unbelievable the amount of gear that's been stripped from the P+ in the last 18 months.
AR navigation, Hands Free boot opening, Wireless Charging, Electric Seats, downgrade on the audio.
Have I forgotten anything?
The only thing that appears to have been added is £650 to the list price.
Yep, exactly.. paying almost 40k for a car and it feels like we’re getting the baseline.

Have you heard the difference from 100w baseline speakers compared to the 225w midline speakers? I’m guessing there’s a huge difference.

I did email my dealer and they said that “they will not be able to be retrofitted as it is no longer available to order.”

so…

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
419 Posts
Price on my 45 S when I ordered it was ~$120,000 AUD (about 63,500 GBP). I did not lose any options luckily. MB Aus/Pacific have moved to a fixed pricing regime over here now, and I have just noticed the price of an equivalent 45 S is now ~$130,000 AUD (about 69,000 GBP), a sharp increase, particularly when they are stripping back those options. However, as we have discussed in other threads, it is the same for the other Euro brands unfortunately (and don't even get started on these extended wait times for delivery...I whined and moaned at waiting 6 months but didn't lose any options so I have nothing to complain about).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm living in Belgium and I ordered my first CLA 250e AMG line (full option) beginning of August 2021
Expected delivery... 1th of June 2022
the wait is so frustrating...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm living in Belgium and I ordered my first CLA 250e AMG line (full option) beginning of August 2021
Expected delivery... 1th of June 2022
the wait is so frustrating...
Also living in Belgium, ordered a CLA SB 250e AMG in May 2021, expected delivery September 2022 :-(

·
Registered
Current Ride 2012 Mustang GT <> coming soon 2022 AMG CLA35
2 Posts
Hello All—Newbie here from the US.

I put in a special order request with my dealer (upstate South Carolina) for a CLA35 last week (1.19).
My dealer did not have an allocation for a CLA35 so this request feels like a shot in the dark.
That said—my salesperson and the sales manager felt good about the order, to my shock I'm the only CLA order they would currently have. FYI—my dealer's deposit for the order was $1000. I felt more than fair coming from the $hitShow of trying to order and get production of a new Ford Bronco.

I know my wait is just getting started but I was wondering if anyone out there has any information on the production at the CLA plant? And if there is a resource where MB updates its monthly production numbers?

Excited to be joining the club in the future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally got mine! After a whopping 14 months since i put the order in. It looks fantastic and build quality is superb. Will give it more test runs later

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also living in Belgium, ordered a CLA SB 250e AMG in May 2021, expected delivery September 2022 :-(
Also from Belgium ! From which dealer did you order yours ?

Ordered a CLA 250e Business Solution Luxury with Plus pack on 21st of June (2021) through company leasing.
First got an "expected delivery date" from the lease company for 1st of February 2022.
Two weeks ago got a new email with expected delivery date of 14th of February 2023!

Contacted my Sales Advisor and he said that date is too far in the future... and he expects new build slot allocations soon.
Apparently my order only got confirmed on the day i got the new expected delivery date.

So the first 7 months were in a limbo state and as of today still no sight if i will get the car this year.

Also a lot of the options i have on the order are no where to be found anymore on the Belgium configurator...

401 - 415 of 415 Posts