Mercedes CLA Forum banner
501 - 520 of 554 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have the same issues. I ordered my CLA shooting brake in July 2021 and I was told I would receive it in January 2022, then March 2022 and now it has moved to May 2022.
What's fucked up is you notice the youtube influencerers got their cars Hella fast? I wonder why ? Yet they tell us we're all the same. My frigen grandfather worked on busses in Manheim helped start it. I don't stint special treatment I just don't like the constant lies and the prioritizing some people over others its obvious

·
Banned
0 Posts
That's supper long for car I been waiting since October and I'm starting think I'll get it in 2024 after they give everyone else their cars then maybe they will find time for our measly 60k-80k cars they only care if you spend 125k min more like 200k and even then it'll help to know someone or be someone

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hi all,

Hopefully some of you might have experienced the same issue as I am experiencing, while waiting for a new CLA. (Or not 😬). Back in October I ordered the CLA 45s after configuring it on the Mercedes-Benz webpage. Expected delivery time was a whopping 6 months, as it was scheduled to arrive on the 31st of March. However, today the dealership called me up and informed me that unfortunately, there will be a 3 month delay to the originally expected arrival date. I.e. new arrival date 30th of June. :( Of course I asked how come they’re facing such a huge delay. The dealer explained that there seems to be some production line issues at the factory in Hungary, where they bring the CLA to life. Apparently, they are running short of parts which are not coming in on time so that they simply cannot put the new cars together. Also, COVID protocols are taking a toll on the efficiency as they have to reduce the amount of personnel, in order to respect social distancing measures. Of course, nowadays everything can be blamed on COVID, but COVID was there long before I ordered it. I am hoping that some of you might confirm or deny whether these problems Mercedes are facing are real. Maybe some of you have some insight on this subject or have received the same dull news as I have. For the record, I have ordered it in Poland, Europe at Mirai Motors, but I’m guessing it should affect all orders in the EU & UK.
Cheers and thanks in advance for any relevant replies.
Did they tell why June? Is that really the date your dealer gave? When was your car built if I might ask do you happen to know? This has be all CLA and I'm assuming 45s >45>35 and USA last so I might get my brand new 2022 in 2023 I'll lose it 😆 I'll tell them you make a 2023 cla and deliver anytime soon expect ginormous class action cuz ppl r going be getting inferior products waiting longer and paid more I smell class action lawsuit my attorney even said keep eye out for people ordered and didn't sign a document stating was possible and given car without options like I know many people have and then on top where not given refund on one case the guy ordered over 2000$ in extras he never got burmester, augmented, and forget what else but they didn't want refund or retro-fit they where like to bad so sad. That was in UK I got assume that's illegal there like in usa can anyone with moderate knowledge from living there know? Plus anyone smell the same smoke class action I suspect in year you will see several against several companies but we will see how lenient governments are about "chip shortage " excuse but you can't use that to not refund people on items paid foe but not delivered you have to refund in usa at least. Unless they stated prior and you signed didn't foolish like I didn't. And was only told augmented reality so they are being disingenuous at minimum and/or breaking the law also

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hi guys,
I see a pattern here. My order was placed between Xmas20 and the New Year's Eve. Initially the expectation was final March 2021, 3 weeks after delayed for final May 2021 and by mid-Feb i was told that my CLA 250e is now to be delivered by final of Jun 2021.

This is a bit frustating. I do recognize that COVID19 do not makes things easier for anybody, mostly for the Car manufacturers that still have good selling numbers but ... i have still my own doubts about this.

It may be a combination of both COVID19+Silica material...
Nonetheless I have 2 close friends that ordered both a 330e and a 430i during January21 and both will receive their cars in Apr21 and May21 (both cars are custom)
How do you know they will recieve them in in usa 🇺🇸 ? I would be curious to know when produced and if on a ship. If so I want to know why mine is being delayed and was given no date.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a CLA250 in October last year, and they cant even give me a build date yet. My current car is due to be returned in June.....looks like I'll be catching the bus to work.....

·
Banned
0 Posts
I ordered a CLA250 in October last year, and they cant even give me a build date yet. My current car is due to be returned in June.....looks like I'll be catching the bus to work.....
My car is built already I have no issues I'm just waiting on cla 35 I think might be safety part I not sure what though anyone know what parts built cars are waiting on?

·
Banned
0 Posts
How do you know they will recieve them in in usa 🇺🇸 ? I would be curious to know when produced and if on a ship. If so I want to know why mine is being delayed and was given no date.
The difference I believe is part for CLAS so as far I know only we are getting fuked as much everyone getting out but we're getting it the worst

·
Banned
0 Posts
Thanks for the reply. It would interesting to know if they’ll call you around May and tell you that there’ll be a delay. Of course I hope that won’t happen to you, but it’s almost as if they lure one in with a 6 months waiting time, which is still long, but worth the wait. Then they add some months just before expecting it to arrive, hoping that you won’t back after having waited for such a long time.
Those have been affected even more so and the G wagon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all,

Hopefully some of you might have experienced the same issue as I am experiencing, while waiting for a new CLA. (Or not 😬). Back in October I ordered the CLA 45s after configuring it on the Mercedes-Benz webpage. Expected delivery time was a whopping 6 months, as it was scheduled to arrive on the 31st of March. However, today the dealership called me up and informed me that unfortunately, there will be a 3 month delay to the originally expected arrival date. I.e. new arrival date 30th of June. :( Of course I asked how come they’re facing such a huge delay. The dealer explained that there seems to be some production line issues at the factory in Hungary, where they bring the CLA to life. Apparently, they are running short of parts which are not coming in on time so that they simply cannot put the new cars together. Also, COVID protocols are taking a toll on the efficiency as they have to reduce the amount of personnel, in order to respect social distancing measures. Of course, nowadays everything can be blamed on COVID, but COVID was there long before I ordered it. I am hoping that some of you might confirm or deny whether these problems Mercedes are facing are real. Maybe some of you have some insight on this subject or have received the same dull news as I have. For the record, I have ordered it in Poland, Europe at Mirai Motors, but I’m guessing it should affect all orders in the EU & UK.
Cheers and thanks in advance for any relevant replies.
I don't see how they can give you a date at the end of June mate. I ordered the 45s beginning of sept, and as yet have not got even a build date. Originally I was also told March, but all I have heard since is they know nothing. I've spoken to customer services, complained to the ceo, and even now they all still say the same

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I don't see how they can give you a date at the end of June mate. I ordered the 45s beginning of sept, and as yet have not got even a build date. Originally I was also told March, but all I have heard since is they know nothing. I've spoken to customer services, complained to the ceo, and even now they all still say the same
Supply chain issues... frustrating as heck as it might be, but nothing these guys can do about, not even Mercedes. All car manufacturers are experiencing the same supply chain issues which causes frustration in the buyers.
You can yell and scream at the dealership, they go scream at the Mercedes factory, the supply chain issue is still there.

Even in my business (Pharmaceutical manufacturing), where we depend on quality ingredients for making medical drugs, we are scrambling to get supply of those important ingredients and components , which also has supply chain issues.

You have every right to vent and rant, but the point is, it isn't just mercedes that is having this issue. Trust me, if they can get the car to you on time (or even ahead of time), they would. I mean , why would they want to keep inventory stocked on their premises if they can clear it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Supply chain issues... frustrating as heck as it might be, but nothing these guys can do about, not even Mercedes. All car manufacturers are experiencing the same supply chain issues which causes frustration in the buyers.
You can yell and scream at the dealership, they go scream at the Mercedes factory, the supply chain issue is still there.

Even in my business (Pharmaceutical manufacturing), where we depend on quality ingredients for making medical drugs, we are scrambling to get supply of those important ingredients and components , which also has supply chain issues.

You have every right to vent and rant, but the point is, it isn't just mercedes that is having this issue. Trust me, if they can get the car to you on time (or even ahead of time), they would. I mean , why would they want to keep inventory stocked on their premises if they can clear it.
I fully agree, but on purchase you are given unrealistic times on purchase just to gain a sale. I ordered the 45 shooting brake, and last week the salesman told me because I'd bought a car that they don't produce many of, means I will have even less chance of getting it soon!. Pretty depressing things to hear after over 7 months waiting

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I fully agree, but on purchase you are given unrealistic times on purchase just to gain a sale. I ordered the 45 shooting brake, and last week the salesman told me because I'd bought a car that they don't produce many of, means I will have even less chance of getting it soon!. Pretty depressing things to hear after over 7 months waiting
Well, it's a different issue if the salesman tells you a blatant "lie" by promising a delivery time which he/she knows is not feasible or uncertain. But again, maybe the sales person really did not know that the projected delivery time is not realistic, and he/she was simply going according to what the delivery projection was from the computer. The supply chain issue is a really dynamic one, trust me, I know. When you ordered the part and was told it was reserved for you, it then comes back, "sorry, the part is no longer available". Covid disruptions and also the brewing war in Ukraine is not helping the supply chain issue at all.

Some of my contract manufacturers of drug products are having their facilities shut down due to Covid outbreak, causing a huge delay in timelines for delivery.

Some of my friends who recently bought new cars, resorted to take whatever colours were available and readily available options offered for fast delivery. Usually these were colours that no one really wanted, but then hey, yours would be totally unique =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My CLA 250e Shooting Brake was ordered in September 2021 and was initially due for delivery end Q1/early Q2 2022. My lease company were then told May 2022 for certain. Heading into May the lease company have told me October 2022 at the earliest.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My CLA 250e Shooting Brake was ordered in September 2021 and was initially due for delivery end Q1/early Q2 2022. My lease company were then told May 2022 for certain. Heading into May the lease company have told me October 2022 at the earliest.
Oh no!. I was hoping for a little earlier than this. But at least they have given you info. I had a little road trip planned, so fingers crossed they are earlier for us both!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh no!. I was hoping for a little earlier than this. But at least they have given you info. I had a little road trip planned, so fingers crossed they are earlier for us both!
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, mine was ordered early June , i first had a build date this week it has been delayed to July 11th. with delivery early August...
Car was 250e SB Business Solution Plus

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, mine was ordered early June , i first had a build date this week it has been delayed to July 11th. with delivery early August...
Car was 250e SB Business Solution Plus
Hope you get sorted, from what I've seen from Mercedes', the 250e seem to take a little longer to come through to delivery stage. Last year I'm sure there was big delays in this model

501 - 520 of 554 Posts