Mercedes CLA Forum banner

521 - 540 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a CLA 35 premium plus in pontognia red back in October 2021 and just received confirmation for a build date today. They have given me 27/07/2022 as a build date.

Fingers crossed this does not get pushed forward

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered a CLA 35 premium plus in pontognia red back in October 2021 and just received confirmation for a build date today. They have given me 27/07/2022 as a build date.

Fingers crossed this does not get pushed forward
I ordered the 45s back in sept 21 but heard nothing. Currently drive the 35 premium plus. Great car and worth the wait!👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered the 45s back in sept 21 but heard nothing. Currently drive the 35 premium plus. Great car and worth the wait!👍
I wanted to get the cla45s but was just a bit out of my price range, looks like a absolute beast of a car. How does the cla35 exhaust sound? plenty of pops and bangs from the exhaust?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wanted to get the cla45s but was just a bit out of my price range, looks like a absolute beast of a car. How does the cla35 exhaust sound? plenty of pops and bangs from the exhaust?
The exhaust sounds good, you'll get the pops and bangs mainly whilst driving in sports plus mode

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a CLA250e Shooting Brake as a company car back in Mar 2021.

Recently got told its looking at Late Nov 22....... and its not even gone into build queue yet......

I'd cancel it but the cars now available on the company portal are nowhere near as good a deal as I had for this...;)

·
Registered
Current Ride 2012 Mustang GT <> coming soon 2022 AMG CLA35
30 Posts
My original build date has quietly slipped by the third decade of May.
A poster with access to NexStar on MBWorld did a check (from my PO#) I had a June 16 completion date and that is now showing delayed. What's concerning is I don't have a VIN number assigned. Which I'm told also means delay.
Has anyone else heard anything about delays?
I have a CLA 45 order with AMG Dynamic Plus Package not sure that makes a difference???

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Ordered a CLA250e Shooting Brake as a company car back in Mar 2021.

Recently got told its looking at Late Nov 22....... and its not even gone into build queue yet......

I'd cancel it but the cars now available on the company portal are nowhere near as good a deal as I had for this...;)
All makes of electric cars , hybrids and plug-ins , are experiencing long manufacturing lead times. Waiting for a year for electric or hybrids is not uncommon now. Supply chain issue. Blame it on the Russia invasion of Ukraine and the accompanying sanctions and economic fallout.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
My original build date has quietly slipped by the third decade of May.
A poster with access to NexStar on MBWorld did a check (from my PO#) I had a June 16 completion date and that is now showing delayed. What's concerning is I don't have a VIN number assigned. Which I'm told also means delay.
Has anyone else heard anything about delays?
I have a CLA 45 order with AMG Dynamic Plus Package not sure that makes a difference???
As it has been discussed the heck out of it in this thread (please review all comments), delays in delivery is associated with manufacturing shortfalls, which is in turn impacted by supply chain issues with components (chips, electronic parts etc). Depending what you optioned in your car order, it could mean long delays due to unavailability of the parts.
Lexus, BMW, Toyota etc... everyone is experiencing supply chain issues. That's why the used car market is so hot now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
All makes of electric cars , hybrids and plug-ins , are experiencing long manufacturing lead times. Waiting for a year for electric or hybrids is not uncommon now. Supply chain issue. Blame it on the Russia invasion of Ukraine and the accompanying sanctions and economic fallout.
All cars, not just electric/hybrid models. More spec the longer to wait!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a confirmed build date on 11th July , delivery 25th July.
Car was CLA 250e SB Business Solution Plus ordered in Belgium Hedin Automotive on 21st of June 2021.

Waiting time would result in 13 months then.
So finally good news on my part.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any mentions of missing options?

Mine should be delivered end of august (cla 250e coupé business sol lux.) so build date a few weeks earlier.
Ordered in November 2021.

After an initial delay, it should contain missing options now, (actually only blind spot assist that was a problem)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes there will be missing options.
Can't say anything on the blind spot but my car won't have the:
Augmented Reality
Advanced SoundSystem
Memory option for electrical seats

Altough my sales guy only said something about the memory seat function probably not being there but he remained cautious as mine had a very long delay and could that is comes as ordered, but i don't get my hopes up too high on that...

Everything else should be on the car as ordered.
Although i heard something about the possibility of even the second key not being delivered at pickup but on a later date (Q4 22) and the regular 230v house hold plug for charging also to be delivered on later date..

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
545 Posts
It's really getting to the stage of : "Finally, here is your new car, it's has been a long time coming, but well worth the wait. It's just missing a few of the options.":

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a confirmed build date on 11th July , delivery 25th July.
Car was CLA 250e SB Business Solution Plus ordered in Belgium Hedin Automotive on 21st of June 2021.

Waiting time would result in 13 months then.
So finally good news on my part.
Also recieved a build date for July 11th (CLA 250e SB AMG Business Solution Plus). Delivery by the end of July, ordered in June. No feedback regarding missing options could be given. If during the build items are not available on the line, the car will end up on the lot until the part(s) are at hand = later delivery. Transport is another concern, not enough trucks & etc. and al lot of cars ready on the lot for delivery to the dealers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered on 14 may 2021 (CLA 250e SB Business Solution) Only option added is tinted back windows. Dealer says there is still no build date available, looking like feb 2023 delivery. Ordered via company lease and dealer is Mercedes-Benz Antwerp. Getting tired of the wait

521 - 540 of 554 Posts